Hi Folks!

jerry2dt

Jerry Cochran here and glad to have found this site. I've been trading options for quite awhile but just got turned onto the new technology out there, like TOS (ThinkorSwim). It takes an awful lot of the grunt work out that I used to stumble thru by hand.

I am usually on the short side of options looking for chances to sell some "insurance"...

Hello to all,

Jerry

Hi Jerry,
Welcome to T2W.

Options, like equities, aren't as fashionable as they used to be - with retail traders that is - who comprise the bulk of T2W's membership. So, it will be good to have someone on board with experience in this field.
(y)
Tim.

Hi Jerry,
Welcome to T2W.

Options, like equities, aren't as fashionable as they used to be - with retail traders that is - who comprise the bulk of T2W's membership. So, it will be good to have someone on board with experience in this field.
(y)
Tim.

Tim... I try and help the people with options questions, but I think a lot them don't understand the implications of options, not necessarily the instrument it self, but the dynamic of option pricing, and unfortunately when I do answer their questions, I am not sure they know what I am talking about, but they don't normally ask for clarification either, so I assume the understood.

It is not as cut and dry as buying at a price and selling at a price. But I would be glad to help anyone that has a question options. IF I know the answer :)