Hi everybody.. am new.. just want

RichMowbray

to introduce myself. Have been trading for 15 years in banks and have decided to give it all up and move to Spain and do it priv. I trade FX. Have a good one

Will be buying EURUSD at 1.4710/15 level with a stop at 95 and a take prfit at 1.4800..
The 10-15 area was tough to break yesterday so should therefore provide some good support. Asian central banks rumoured to be buying around 1.4700.. 1.4703 is the 61.8 Fib of 1.4638 1.4807 move.. So hopefully 95 stop should cover..

This'll be interesting. I have been short eur/usd from around 9.30 this am @ 14.765
we are now approaching your entry point, and just started a curl up from here.

What part of Spain did you move to Rich?

Interesting - buying the EUR/USD when it's on the way down. I would wait for it to turn around...

Ha, I see options just beat me to the comment!

Living the dream, the idea of trading from the comfort of a sunny country is really appealing with the summer we are having. Best of luck with your trading and keep us posted.

Sevilla ...
Welcome Rich,
One quick question - not entirely trading related . . .
How many air conditioning units do you need to be able to trade comfortably in your stunning - but ultra hot - adopted new home? (I was there in June and the temperature was 40c by early afternoon; doubtless it's even hotter now!)
Tim.

Welcome Rich,
One quick question - not entirely trading related . . .
How many air conditioning units do you need to be able to trade comfortably in your stunning - but ultra hot - adopted new home? (I was there in June and the temperature was 40c by early afternoon; doubtless it's even hotter now!)
Tim.
Hi Tim... There is one in every room .. Thank god!!

Timing was a bit off for the long this morning.. but this break and hold at 35/.40 points to trend line at 65 then on to 1.4800/10 1.4815 aug 12 low will provide resistance .. HAppy trading