Hey Willyboy! Stick this up yer Anton Kreil!

Pazienza

I dont know anything about willyman but listen to the voicover on his video

hahahahhahahahah

hahahahhahahahah

That's the one he was spamming the site with this afternoon. The voice over is priceless - how can anyone take that seriously?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

£500 per day they're charging now - no wonder he's decided to share his trading wisdom with the world :LOL::clap:.

hahahahhahahahah

Who's he fooling at 4.21 when he's leaving the underground station on the escalator on his mobile? You can never get reception there.

Hats off to the undisputed, ultimate King of Vendors.

A standing ovation for the Dark Knight of trading.

Who's he fooling at 4.21 when he's leaving the underground station on the escalator on his mobile? You can never get reception there.

I wonder how many of those customers in the video will mysteriously show up at the next seminar as helpers?

hahahahahahhahahahahahaa

Who's the masquerade who's never been to canary wharf tube station? You *can* get reception there, actually.

Note: Not an endorsement of video. Just wanted to point out how masq don't knows what I knows....

hahahahhahahahah

Why does it start like a dodgy spy thriller?

Hey, that grey-haired German guy with glasses is in this clip too (52 seconds in):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trJRUZZWRE&feature=related

Mind you he calls himself Bernard in the 1st one, but it sounds like "Brian" in the 2nd (not a very German-sounding name - what do others think?)

Last edited:
Why does it start like a dodgy spy thriller?

Hey, that grey-haired German guy with glasses is in this clip too (52 seconds in):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trJRUZZWRE&feature=related

Mind you he calls himself Bernard in the 1st one, but it sounds like "Brian" in the 2nd (not a very German-sounding name - what do others think?)

Either he's an incorrigible looser who is not content with just loosing in the markets and needs to loose in his purchases, or he gets paid in sandwiches and cake to promote third rate courses that fill your head full of craplapabumbo and take the sheets off your roll.

I know you are, you say you are, but what am I

Now I have defeated you by logic.

And, oh, this means I have to behead you. Nothing personal, but it's gonna be violent.

Actually, my sect is entirely non-violent and we repudiated beheadings last year as being barbaric. We stick to stoning now, and only in the most serious cases - you know, women who commit adultery, women who uncover their faces, women who...well, you get the picture. We stone a lot of women. And gayers, obviously.

Actually, my sect is entirely non-violent and we repudiated beheadings last year as being barbaric. We stick to stoning now, and only in the most serious cases - you know, women who commit adultery, women who uncover their faces, women who...well, you get the picture. We stone a lot of women. And gayers, obviously.

Sorry, you've taken the best bits from Islam but ignored the rest. Not good enough. A beheading awaits.

Sorry, you've taken the best bits from Islam but ignored the rest. Not good enough. A beheading awaits.

Well, it was more of a recreational thing. You make a fair point. Do I still get my 72 virgins? And would it be possible to swap a few of them for slags, you know, cos I do like it quite dirty you see.