Here's the thing...?

sub5mango

When you trade a chart you are hooked up to it, what is it?

a brain monitors (science-mind), an emotion monitors (art-soul) masquerading as / attempting to portray something as sensible and logical like finance (practical-body)?

Just the same way a doctor hooks a person up to a heart monitor to see how heathly they are, should a psychologist put a patient in front of a chart and say "trade it" to assertain what is wrong with them or how human they are...

:devilish:

Just the same way a doctor hooks a person up to a heart monitor to see how heathly they are, should a psychologist put a patient in front of a chart and say "trade it" to assertain what is wrong with them or how human they are...

:devilish:

Don't know about psychologists assessing a patient but I would imagine a trading manager might want to do this to a wannabee trader before hiring him. Maybe our Pro readers can advise? :)

hmm I assume that the psychologists would have an understanding of the charts behaviour themselves though, in order to qualify them to be able to measure/assess if their client had an issue or just lacked knowledge of the business environment sh/e is trying to compete in.

Unfortunately I have yet to see any psychologists present objective views on the charts/behaviour. Although I have not looked too hard, I assume they do not know themselves.

Which considering their profession and will to help others, is at best ,disappointing, but more likely an absolute fcuking disgrace & a sham.

Still its all good for the industry, whether they aid clarity, or help cloud it. So no harm done. :)