Here's the so called HolyGrail for you

Here's the thing, that is why most people fail, it's lack of understandment. I dont want to be a teacher, mentor, or coach. I'm 25 and still have alot to learn. I am mearly a point of success or goal that most people seek to achieve. when aproaching trading or anything in life you have to take it in steps. i set goals for my self in trading, i started out knowing nothing, yet i had determenation. Breaking down these steps is a issue that most people dont understand. point being you most know your tools to succeed. you dont ask an artist to draw who does not know how to use his tool(a pencil. same goes for trading. you cant expect a trader succeed to if you do know how to trade. a platform is your biggest tool next to news as a trader. with that noted you must undertstand systems change and so does the market. being able to comply with that is what can makes you a trader. consider this for years a fillip and flat head where the main screws, when the hex came around everybody had to go out and get new tools. sames with treading when the maket changes so will you have to, but to do that you have to know how you use a platform (i.e tools' to get it done. anyway a trader who succeeds will get that and move on to make a change. the more you put forth the more you will probably get in return.

FFS...if you must fish here for morons silly enough to join your tipping service (Yes-we note your vendor badge), then at least put some effort into writing a grammatically correct sales letter ( maybe use your spellchecker). A poor background (a phrase from one of your posts above) is no excuse for illiterate scribbling. Your sales pitch is your shop window. You have to create the perception that you are articulate, intelligent and know your subject. Sadly,your window is in dire need of a good clean(n)

So T2W know you did it, what was your nick?

FFS...if you must fish here for morons silly enough to join your tipping service (Yes-we note your vendor badge), then at least put some effort into writing a grammatically correct sales letter ( maybe use your spellchecker). A poor background (a phrase from one of your posts above) is no excuse for illiterate scribbling. Your sales pitch is your shop window. You have to create the perception that you are articulate, intelligent and know your subject. Sadly,your window is in dire need of a good clean(n)

yes i know and as i said i will not be selling anything im not even putting up a forcast. whats the point? i just want to chat with other traders and those who may have questions.

""hell im no longer tiping... """"

who the #### are you???????????????????? Kma ok

point is i dont care what you think any more heres why.
1. i was born poor
2. like many others i signed up for free training guides over the internet, ( much thanks to the people who put them up)
3. i lost my money every month for 3 years trying to make a profit
4. i been through ****
5. the t2w spit at me and on me since 2009...all im saying is ha i did it

so get off my nu t's

...cool story bro

there's no "holy grail system" if you've found something that works for you then awesomesauce and i congratulate you, you'll have profitable days and days of drawdown after drawdown but probably overall be profitable (yay :clap:)

traders (especially on t2w i've noticed) don't like people who claim to have found the holy grail system because we know it's never going to be true :sleep:

...cool story bro

there's no "holy grail system" if you've found something that works for you then awesomesauce and i congratulate you, you'll have profitable days and days of drawdown after drawdown but probably overall be profitable (yay :clap:)

traders (especially on t2w i've noticed) don't like people who claim to have found the holy grail system because we know it's never going to be true :sleep:

i personally love a good old holy grail thread..... keeps me away from my trading account:LOL:

This thread is similar to this:
SuicidePistol1.jpg

Here's the so called HolyGrail for you koocs who said its not possible..:cool::LOL:

How can somebody with such a wonderful trading system, presumably earning vast quantities of profit find time to log into a site simply to brag about it and maintain such pettiness? Any half decent trader [and particularly 'the best trader alive] knows what the 'holy grail' really is! seem like a bit of a fake 'SUNSET' 2 me!

PS somehow the words 'best trader alive' and 'junior member' just don't add up! could you tell us how long you had been trading before you stumbled upon your system and how long you have been successfully applying the method. Thanks and good luck:idea:

Here's the so called HolyGrail for you koocs who said its not possible..:cool::LOL:

How can somebody with such a wonderful trading system, presumably earning vast quantities of profit find time to log into a site simply to brag about it and maintain such pettiness? Any half decent trader [and particularly 'the best trader alive] knows what the 'holy grail' really is! seem like a bit of a fake 'SUNSET' 2 me!

PS somehow the words 'best trader alive' and 'junior member' just don't add up! could you tell us how long you had been trading before you stumbled upon your system and how long you have been successfully applying the method. Thanks and good luck:idea:

Your post "just don't add up"

your questions is answered in the earlier pages of this tread

If we don't give these people the attention they are seeking they will just go away.

8 pages of abusing the poor guy and insulting his english (which is pretty good if you ask me)although entertaining is not really helping anyone.

But at the same time. He has offered no insight into his system other than to say it's great so i'm going to take my own advice and leave him to it.