Help

lee762

Can anyone please advise what qualifications and License is required in order to trade FX and securities on behalf of clients.

I have tried speaking to the FCA but they cant advise Ive also spoken to some training companies but they have said that it is my responsibility to find the correct course.

I have a few friends and family members that want me to invest on their behalf and I want to make sure it is done 100% correct.

I know your required to have qualifications if you are advising clients on what to invest in, i'm not sure what the ruling is if you are simply trading their funds on your own basis.

I used to trade a spread betting account on behalf of a friend, all that was required was for my friend (who the account was named under) had to give me POA over the account.

friends and family?? you don't need any qualifications what so ever. go for it!! why would you want to pay thousands and thousands to register sit exams and what not... if you can make them gains im sure you dont need anything besides a internet connection

I am set up as an authorized trader for my family members accounts. I have a separate log in to their account and all trades are logged under who made them. They are family so I don't need anything special. There may be a limit as to how large the account size can be, I am thinking 1/4 million.