Help With Career

Bluebird1927

Here's My Plan:
With an academic record far from spectacular I've figured my job opportunities in trading are pretty slim, now more so, I've always been good at computers so I've decided to diversify and do an MSc in Computing For Finance at UCL in 2010 (If I get on the course is another matter) My degree is in International Finance from a not so great Uni. With my year I'm planning to do some further studies, redo my maths Alevel, maybe CFA level 1, and go do a Tefl in Russia to learn Russian. And get some office temp work in the city. I figured then come 2011 things will be on the up, and I’ll be suitable for some good Jobs in operations

Does this sound like a good plan??
Any suggestions welcome

Here's My Plan:
With an academic record far from spectacular I've figured my job opportunities in trading are pretty slim, now more so, I've always been good at computers so I've decided to diversify and do an MSc in Computing For Finance at UCL in 2010 (If I get on the course is another matter) My degree is in International Finance from a not so great Uni. With my year I'm planning to do some further studies, redo my maths Alevel, maybe CFA level 1, and go do a Tefl in Russia to learn Russian. And get some office temp work in the city. I figured then come 2011 things will be on the up, and I’ll be suitable for some good Jobs in operations

Does this sound like a good plan??
Any suggestions welcome

If you get in UCL for the Master Course + Learn Russian and Pass CFA level 1, look me up..I am sure we can sort something out... but for the time try to finish Uni with a first or a 2.i and forget about A'leves the ship has sailed. 2009 is fine as well. Do the work/play hard and with a little big of luck you could be one of the big CITY boys