Help in GOLD or Silver?

startac555

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting and just wondering if anyone could help or have a good knowlegde in this.

I am mainly trading gold and some silver every once in a while. The question is this, do any of you guys just do turnovers only? meaning like all you have to do is break even out. Don't need any profit just simple break even in every single trade.
Right now I am trading in .50 cent spread for gold and 5 cent spread for silver. So does any of you are doing this? or have really good ways of doing it without losing in the market? Any comments would help.

thanks

You want to breakeven and end up with as much at the end of the year as you started out with and not lose anything in the markets? Easy. Don't trade. Any excess nominal/real profit accrued from interest give to charity. You get to sleep easy too.

You want to breakeven and end up with as much at the end of the year as you started out with and not lose anything in the markets? Easy. Don't trade. Any excess nominal/real profit accrued from interest give to charity. You get to sleep easy too.

I know my question is kind of confusing, but i have to generates lots, but i don't want lost. It will be nice to have gains too, but not necessary.

You can't trade without losing. And as a beginner that's what you are most likely to do.

If you can't afford to lose money, go elsewhere. Macdonalds are always recruiting.

You can't trade without losing. And as a beginner that's what you are most likely to do.

If you can't afford to lose money, go elsewhere. Macdonalds are always recruiting.

Basically i'm trying to run commission with turnovers. I actually been doing this for a year now, but just seeing if anyone else is doing this out here? or any better way?

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting and just wondering if anyone could help or have a good knowlegde in this.

I am mainly trading gold and some silver every once in a while. The question is this, do any of you guys just do turnovers only? meaning like all you have to do is break even out. Don't need any profit just simple break even in every single trade.
Right now I am trading in .50 cent spread for gold and 5 cent spread for silver. So does any of you are doing this? or have really good ways of doing it without losing in the market? Any comments would help.

thanks

Ok What am I missing ?

You want to trade to BREAK EVEN ?
Not make any money ?
and Not Lose any Money?

Why are you doing this ? Do you enjoy giving your broker commissions and paying spreads?

Use a Virtual Account - that way if you LOSE its only PAPER MONEY!

I am lost why are you Trading JUST to Break Even?

Am I really missing something? :confused:

The Protected Trader