Help I think I have been scammed

ripped

Hello everyone, I am registered under the name ripped cos thats how I feel, I was contacted by someone called David Sinclair of Carlton Church Japan offering me shares in a company called Sinova (SVA), I Stupidly agreed and transfered an amount of money to the nominated bank in Fort worth Texas.

Since then I have been contacted by a Rodney Todd and a Colin Lutz. Colin has tried to get me to sell the sinovac shares and invest in something called synacor offering a great deal on some shares supposedly bought at $1.40 and currently trading at $3.20

My question is do you think I have ben ripped off, is there anything I can do about it and is there some chance that the sinovac shares are mine and if so are they worthless

cheers ripped

Sorry Old boy, there are lots of these around stocks. Have you not seen boiler room or Wolf of wall street. These are worthless companies that most likely end up tanking once the stock is bought. These tricks are really old.

It is a shame but if you want to buy a stock you should not buy it over the phone, it should be researched and bought through a legitimate online broker not on a recommendation. You live and learn. Hope you get it back but not likely being in the US and all.

most likely - but keep asking questions

There's a lot of those scams around - lessens learned i know i've been down that road a few times.

Hello everyone, I am registered under the name ripped cos thats how I feel, I was contacted by someone called David Sinclair of Carlton Church Japan offering me shares in a company called Sinova (SVA), I Stupidly agreed and transfered an amount of money to the nominated bank in Fort worth Texas.

Since then I have been contacted by a Rodney Todd and a Colin Lutz. Colin has tried to get me to sell the sinovac shares and invest in something called synacor offering a great deal on some shares supposedly bought at $1.40 and currently trading at $3.20

My question is do you think I have ben ripped off, is there anything I can do about it and is there some chance that the sinovac shares are mine and if so are they worthless

cheers ripped

Why would you buy something from someone who,contacted you directly ?

That's cold calling or direct marketing ?

Sure I get a lot of approaches everyday but I'm used to it as I'm in the trading game

Didn't you suspect something ?
N

Watch boiler room with vin diesel ........that's what they do but without the muscles

Hi there, I just joined as I have just discovered carlton church is a scam. But I caught it before I lost too much, they even forged a letter from the US Securities and Exchange Commission who thankfully verified for me the fake letter and name and are also looking into them, I was contacted my numerous persons over the time I was dealing with them....

Live and learn, absolute *******s......