Help! HUGE gaps in data with eSignal and IQFeed

trader.jack

Hello,

Last week, I was using eSignal to look at some historical 1 minute intraday data. I was trying to go back only one or two weeks, but found huge gaps in the data. For instance, I was getting many symbols that were missing hours of data at a time. I spoke with eSignal and they acknowledged the problem and said they would have it fixed by Monday the 25 of September. The problem hasn't been fixed and is still in evidence.

So, I got a trial with IQFeed and am using it with Ensign Windows. And I'm missing data on every stock I attempt to bring up. Specifically, ISRG MSFT IBM, all have no data before September 21.

Has anyone else had these problems, or is it my problem? If it is my problem, could it be that I need to clear a cache that has corrupted data? Does anyone have any ideas on a fix? Is there any other feed to try--ie one that works.

--trader.jack

all have no data before September 21.

Something else appears wrong here. I know you sometimes get issues with data providers but not as you are describing. Have you tried talking to IQ support with their online chat facility ?

Paul