Hello everyone, this is Aimé and i'm new to trading , how being in community can help someone new in the business ? Kind Regards

aimeremy

2 0
Hello everyone, this is Aimé and i'm new to trading , how being in community can help someone new in the business ? Kind Regards

tomorton

Legendary member
8,419 1,343
Its a complicated business so there are many questions and decisions that will arise. There are therefore many answers and though some of these will be the opposite of others, they can still be useful - i.e. profitable, rather than right or wrong.

Whatever problem you face, someone else on here will have seen it before so just go ahead and post what issues you have or just an outline of what you're doing. The only stupid question is the one that is not asked.

Reactions: aimeremy
C

cantagril

0 0
Faut d'abord jeter un coup d'oeil à la rubrique "articles" içi: https://www.trade2win.com/articles

Si tu expliques ce que tu sais déjà ça nous permettrait de t'aider d'une façon plus précise. En tout cas, le Tom a raison: "Celui qui pose une question est bête cinq minutes, celui qui n'en pose pas l'est toute sa vie"

...donc vas-y!:)

Reactions: tomorton

aimeremy

2 0
Its a complicated business so there are many questions and decisions that will arise. There are therefore many answers and though some of these will be the opposite of others, they can still be useful - i.e. profitable, rather than right or wrong.

Whatever problem you face, someone else on here will have seen it before so just go ahead and post what issues you have or just an outline of what you're doing. The only stupid question is the one that is not asked.
Thank you so much 🙏🏽

AliForexTalks

34 2
Follow these tips:
  • Know the Markets. We cannot overstate the importance of educating yourself on the forex market.
  • Make a Plan and Stick to It.
  • Practice.
  • Forecast the “Weather Conditions” of the Market.
  • Know Your Limits.
  • Know Where to Stop Along the Way. .
  • Check Your Emotions at the Door. .
  • Keep It Slow and Steady.

HeavLeighGill

115 31
Hi Aimé! I think it's good for beginners and even experienced traders to frequent forums like this one to share knowledge and ideas. I know I've learned a lot from sites like this one, Forex Peace Army, Babypips, and so on. It's also nice to be able to ask specific questions and to get specific answers from real people, considering that other sources may not answer your exact questions.

lotsea

15 0
Hello Aime. Welcome to the forum. The forum is for discussing various topics and issues related to trading. As you are a newcomer, I hope you have already gathered basic knowledge about forex trading, and you are practicing your skills on your demo account. It is essential for any new trader and also necessary to take part in the discussions. If you need any advice on your trading, you can post your queries. Many experienced traders are members of this forum, and they will be happy to guide.

angelicaschneider

22 3
Forums work great for discussing various topics related to trading. Helps newbies a lot in knowing how more experienced traders look at trading and how different strategies can be used.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock