Hello again

-sweet-

Hello all!

Just thought I'd post saying hi again!

So... I've started a etx capital real money account... So far I've only out £35 on there. I've had it 4 days and up to £40 trading equities.

I'm working on studying graphs, with time of day and taking into consideration the opening if America which does sometimes effect some markets,

Anyway what free software is reccomended for me ?

A little bit about myself :
I'm 20
An IT manager
Looking at markets for 1 month
Eager to learn
Energetic

Cheers for reading !

Ryan

Hello all!

Just thought I'd post saying hi again!

So... I've started a etx capital real money account... So far I've only out £35 on there. I've had it 4 days and up to £40 trading equities.

I'm working on studying graphs, with time of day and taking into consideration the opening if America which does sometimes effect some markets,

Anyway what free software is reccomended for me ?

A little bit about myself :
I'm 20
An IT manager
Looking at markets for 1 month
Eager to learn
Energetic

Cheers for reading !

Ryan

prorealtime..probably the best free charts, and stockcharts
good luck

Cheers guys!

So... What else do I need to study etc being a complete beginner

Cheers guys!

So... What else do I need to study etc being a complete beginner

Wow... I just read your question and flashed back 10 years....

Without writing a book, which it would take to answer your question, I would sum it up like this, find a system and then start trading, but charts are 5 to 10% of trading the rest in psychological. You could be right on direction, but the trade goes against you, because of stop losses covering only to reverse in your original direction, and make you a nice profit, but chances are you would have exited, and lost money, then maybe even tried to get back in once you saw it was going your way only you waited to long, got back in and people started taking profits, so you lost again... now your pissed because initially you were right and lost money twice, so now you want to make it up, and you double up, but now your judgement is clouded, and you lose again, only now twice as much, so what do you do now?

It really isn't that simple.

Cool :) Realised my friend works in the trading buisness so he has said he is going to train/help me

Had a bad day today. Waiting for a equitiy to rise all day. It did... at 4pm :) lol

Had a bad time with Vodafone today though

Cool :) Realised my friend works in the trading buisness so he has said he is going to train/help me

Had a bad day today. Waiting for a equitiy to rise all day. It did... at 4pm :) lol

Had a bad time with Vodafone today though

You have a vendor badge -what are you selling?

So had my first good profitable day today.... £8.23

Researched Standard Life Daily Rolling.. Invested monday morning. It finally gain 7 points and gave a nice profit!