Heads Up to Anyone Interested

ForexProdigee

I don't know exactly who this is for, but I thought it would help.

I'm trading in the mornings from 5- 6am - 8-9 NY Time practically everyday. Solid time to practice on my demo account. If anyone is interested, we can share trade ideas or spread strategies while we all trade in real-time. I think that it will be beneficial to those who participate.

I'm guessing there's a forum for this but I didn't look, pardon me.

I'm trading in the mornings from 5- 6am - 8-9 NY Time practically everyday. Solid time to practice on my demo account. If anyone is interested, we can share trade ideas or spread strategies while we all trade in real-time. I think that it will be beneficial to those who participate.

Hello Mate,

What do you want to share basically ?

Good morning - do you only trade the Forex? I trade the E-mini ad usually active 7:30 am EST.

Chris Tina

As of right now, Yes. I do have a futures demo account, however, as I intend to start trading futures eventually. I believe my trading approach can accommodate for the differences between the two markets though.

Hello Mate,

What do you want to share basically ?

I was hoping to make a thread where those participating can put their ideas into the open. I only trade about 6~ markets but if someone found a great setup on a different one, I can seize the opportunity if it meets my requirements, as an example.

I was hoping to make a thread where those participating can put their ideas into the open. I only trade about 6~ markets but if someone found a great setup on a different one, I can seize the opportunity if it meets my requirements, as an example.

the problem with that is, you would be relying on that person actually telling you and not just trading it himself. we'd all love open transparency like that but it just doesn't happen