Head and sholders on Dow

picker

10 0
my friends the bull market starts again, we have a inverse head and sholders on the 2year daily chart of the Dow with a 9000 neckline and a 10500 target happy trading!!

Last edited:

kevinmcm

220 2
stick a chart up as I cant see it. a h&s which has a target higher than the neckline is an *inverse* h&s. the only thing possibly in line with your numbers is an inv h&s which started in July last year with a neckline around 8900. Head top was around 7400. 1500 up is 10400. Only problem I have with the hypothesis is that I would disagree that its a h&s at all. The second shoulder failed to pentrate the neckline and the second attempt at a second shoulder is very misplaced time wise as well. 2 months for first shoulder to head top, over 5 months from head top to '2nd' shoulder.

On a 2 year chart there is a top of around 10600, early March 02. The bottom of the drop is late Sept 02 at around 7700. These number lead to a retrace of Fib 0.618 of 9492. Not too far away from where we are now and I would say a fairly normal occurrence.

Not so sure we are in a new bull market but given the US election year looming who knows what the start of the year could bring. For now I think we will see some of the gains given up soon.

Last edited:

picker

10 0
Inverse head and sholders on the dow!

Sorry forgot to say it was inverse, your comments are noted, but as we know it's a zero sum game. I don' t expect many to see it or profit from it!!

Happy trading!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock