Have you ever trade on Russian market?

Trouble just follows a Man.

From Moskva University interview question to Fibo for full scholarship: A car is traveling west. In which direction is the friction?

Answered in 5 seconds.

Scholarship granted in full

Laffffffing all the way out of the exam room, Fibo was heard to say out loud, "Timoshenko, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!"

the same way that General George S Patton said, "Rommel you magnificent bastard, I read your book!"

And it is true, absolutely true that the Timoshenko book had Fibo down to his knees in reverence for the level of learning provided by Czar Timoshenko in both Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials. He and only he gave me kahunas the size of grapefruit. I took on problems that just could not be solved except by dropping to rock-bottom basic-basic, which my competitors had so easily forgotten and then from there, deriving forward. I became known as the basic-basic champion. The 2nd place contender was so far south as to be in Argentina -no contest for THE Fibo.

All those Russian women who would hit on Fibo with the standard, "teach us about America" The Fibo was in Paradise.

God bless Putin and the Russians! May they live a long life and flourish and prosper. They've never asked me to betray my country, but extended friendship of an extraordinary level.

To Timoshenko

Russian market is a good choose for a long term ivestments, as due to high risks the risk premium is high. However, I won't suggest to trade this market in a long term period, as Russian economy significantly depends on oil and natural gas prices and each world crysis or recession harms it a lot. There are some assets in Russian Federations, that may offer investment opportunities, mainly in oil and bank sector. Among them there are Gazprom and Sberbank. These companies are controled by the government which aims to take as much dividends as possible, so these companies dividends' policies are very attractive. But keep in mind, that everything may change in one day, so you can lose everything.

Putin is watching this closely along with Gazprom. The Czars are also watching intently.

Looks like a wave B triangle to me. But I will defer to breakout above both upper tendlines or lower trendline. If breakout occurs below lower tendlin it will confirm Crude is in a 3rd wave down and Putin is screwed.

We wait for the breakout - pay-shuntly with hands under the bum = do nothing = pay-shunce is a virtue in a BEAR Market or in the Bend-in-the-Trend

This clown in the video has no clue what attending a 3-hr in one day class in intensive Russian language would do for him. Chicks would be falling at his feet. Moron! :):):)

Russians = top-notch

3-hr class intensive one-on-one = $100/hr = Boom, done, nail any Russian and hold your own in any conversation with additional help from sign language and body language. Can't lose. Fibo's formula. :):):)