Has anyone used Jack Crooks Service?

Joebello

Has anyone used Jack Crooks Service? It's pretty expensive ~$2500 per year, and they boast good profits and a 30 day return policy.

Hey I was wondering Jack Crook's service too. I've been trying to find some people who've bought it, but most people don't want to put $2500 a year into something no one has tried. If anyone has tried this, please post.

me too been wondering about this. that said, i've followed him for a while, and he's annoyingly good. Had I followed his macro advise, shorting the GBP/JPY and the USD/JPY, shorting the EUR/USD, I'd have made a lot of money. What I suggest, is that you follow his blogs on sovereign society, and moneyandmarkets.com, and follow some of his major plays... I'm short AUD/USD as of writing, I was also short EUR/USD, but closed it as I was a chicken after reading some other analysis... Wish I hadn't read that other sh*t. My heart and instinct, says the AUD & EUR must go down, and the USD must go up. I cannot, in my wildest dreams, think anything else can happen. Well.. Of course. One might consider some sort of hedge, that could be a short bet on long term treasuries.... I say, September calls on TBT. Thoughts?

Also worth mention. Crooks, suggested the dollar strength about a year ago. His first recommendation on the EUR/USD short was when it was trading a 14700. It went up to 16000, so yes he was early, but never the less he was, as always, annoyingly, bl**dy right. I was following another chap, leap2020.eu, who was extremely bearish on the dollar, and I was torn between Crooks bullishness, and Leap's bearishness. I'm now a Crooks devout....

Jack Crooks Apt Name!

Has anyone used Jack Crooks Service? It's pretty expensive ~$2500 per year, and they boast good profits and a 30 day return policy.

Please keep away jack and his crew at Weiss have managed to turn$300.000 into$100.000 in less than 5 months.
Crooks has no idea on timing the currency markets and has a fixation on puts he never sees the calls thus loses massive amounts just look at his recent euro march euro puts a proper joke i lost $78,000 on that one trade and to make things worse he told us to buy june puts when the march ones were 75% under water.
All crooks is after is subsciotions same as WEISS THEY ARE FEEDING OFF THE DOOM AND GLOOM.
Notice their advertising they flood you with all the doom and gloom and then send you a subscription to SAVE YOU but they dont they lose you money faster than any bank failure or stock crash.
Note in their slick adverts that you could have turned $1000 into $10,000 in just 12 days
or $5000 into$25000 in 30 days on yen aussie dollar etc yes these trades were there to be had but Weiss or jack crooks did nt alert their subscribers to them they make it look like they did.
STAY CLEAR!

Seems nobody is looking at jacks very recent track record take a look i have been on EVERY trade and lost a fortune and worked his advice to the letter.
Look them up they are garbage and HE knows it also look back at 2007 trades big loses all way through and then a redemtion at the end, too long to sweat for me.

jack crooks and weiss ARE CROOKS HERES THE PROOF

Please keep away jack and his crew at Weiss have managed to turn$300.000 into$100.000 in less than 5 months.
Crooks has no idea on timing the currency markets and has a fixation on puts he never sees the calls thus loses massive amounts just look at his recent euro march euro puts a proper joke i lost $78,000 on that one trade and to make things worse he told us to buy june puts when the march ones were 75% under water.
All crooks is after is subsciotions same as WEISS THEY ARE FEEDING OFF THE DOOM AND GLOOM.
Notice their advertising they flood you with all the doom and gloom and then send you a subscription to SAVE YOU but they dont they lose you money faster than any bank failure or stock crash.
Note in their slick adverts that you could have turned $1000 into $10,000 in just 12 days
or $5000 into$25000 in 30 days on yen aussie dollar etc yes these trades were there to be had but Weiss or jack crooks did nt alert their subscribers to them they make it look like they did.
STAY CLEAR!

CHECK THIS OUT www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2006/ia-2525.pdf
let me know what you think:mad:

Chris

Sorry to hear about your losses but it doesn't surprise me.

Remember everyone the NUMBER 1 goal of pretty much everyone in financial services (from one man bands to mega sized investment banks, well they used to be mega size) is to USE YOUR MONEY TO MAKE THEMSELVES MONEY FIRST.

And if there's any profit left over then to pass it on to the client.

Always exceptions to the rules, but sadly not many.