Has anyone used fxtradersignal.com??

luke299

Hello I posted a message in a different article but thinking now it was irrelevant and can't find it anymore haha however Ive been checkin out this site and wanted to know if anyone has gone through it to see what their service is like? its fxtradersignal.com , they say £25 for fx signals but want to know what they are like. They say they go through paypal so I thought I could just go through Paypals resolution if it was a scam??

They say they go through paypal so I thought I could just go through Paypals resolution if it was a scam??

Paypal will not refund on non deliverable (ie non physical) products so if you go ahead expect to lose any money you have paid in the event of a dispute.

thanks for the info I didn't know that ha by the way your speaking I guess you haven't used them? I just wanna know if they are any good. I ealise there is loads of scam things out there but I emailed them and they said I can cancel anytime. If I did cancel would they be able to take anymore money through paypal??? thanks in advance for your help

you can cancel the agreement from your PayPal account menu at anytime

never tried them - but would assume its better to learn to trade yourself
for all the obvious reasons

Zulu trade gets quite good feedback around the net
not exactly sure what it is - but as far as im aware you follow proven successful traders

ZuluTrade

still better off learning to trade for yourself successfully though (imo)