Has anyone seen this signal service The Dow Indicator?

The Dow Indicator program is the BEST investment I have ever made in 26 years of investing. Nothing else is even close. It is NOT a scam. It is NOT a ripoff.

It is very plain to see how the people who operate the Dow Indicator are structuring their program. It has been very successful...so they raise their fee. The Dow Jones e-mini contract is not as liquid as some others, so they are concerned about the number of contracts that could be set to trigger at one time possibly causing a slippage problem. So they limit how the signals are delivered and require the use of the Mirus trade assist program.

Quite frankly, to pay $150 per month for an excellent signal service (I've earned over $1,000 per contract most of the months since last May 2008) and then only $7 per round turn to Mirus and I don't have to do ANY work at all...well, I am ecstatic.

Dr. Jones, I am NOT a liar. I am an award winning businessman and vice-president of my cities business association. If you would like to see my account statements showing that I started with $20,000 in May, withdrew $23,000 and still have an account balance of $23,500 10 months later I am sure that we could arrange something.

Further, Dr. Jones, if you are so unhappy with the Dow Indicator, why don't you just discontinue your membership and move onto something that you feel is more profitable? As for me, I will be increasing my investment as soon as I can so that I can have Mirus trade additional contracts for me. It is a real thrill to make so much money from an investment with which I don't have to do any work.

What month did you withdraw $23,000, from a $20,000 starting balance?
That is impossible.You could not possibly prove that was solely from DowIndicator.
If you joined in May, that is a complete lie.
Since last January to this January.
They are only up 90%.
So clearly you would have to be someone involved with them.
Because no one else who has really used it, would say that.
I have discontinued my membership, and so have many others who were in it.
Many of the posts in this thread, are suspicious.
Especially the one that says they have been trading it from Feb to May 08, and are up over 90%.
This is completely fictitious.
There wasn't even enough trades in that time to get that.
And can be proven by contacting Mirus Futures to find the real profit and loss from this system, in that time.
These people are trading the electronic S&P, and Electronic YM, from the Cash dow prices.
Many of the entry's/exit profit/loss on the website, are not realistic.
The fills for the electronic instruments, and getting stopped out in them, is alot less profit that they advertise on there website from the cash Dow.
This program is NOT what they make it out to be.
And it NOT worth the money they are charging.

The Dow Indicator and it's owners, nor the Strategy or this website, under any circumstances, invite or encourage any reader to buy or sell financial positions in equities, indexes, futures, Exchange Traded Funds, or any other instrument. While every effort is made to educate the subscriber to this service in the most informative way, there is no implication of an invitation to enter into any trade whatsoever.

Oh really now?
So forcing people to open a live money account, with Mirus Futures, or you cant use the system, isn't an invitation to enter into a trade?
Im fairly sure, Mirus would not be trading this on a demo for you.

Members who currently trade on their own will need to switch to Mirus's Trade Assist program after June 15th if they desire to continue utilizing our trade recommendations in their account(s). All trade information in the members area will be delayed approx. 24 hours AFTER June 15th, 2009. Mirus's Trade desk will continue to receive our trade recommendations as they do now. Nothing will change with respect to how Mirus's Trade Assist program works and how they interact with Dow Indicator now or in the future.

If that isn't a solicitation to trade real money futures, then I don't know what is.
They are selling you a signal system, and in order to use it, you need to open a live account with there broker to be traded solely by there broker.

Dr. Jones, I have absolutely NO CONNECTION to anyone associated with the Dow Indicator other than I am a subscriber to their service. I am VERY pleased with the results. You are obviously NOT pleased but I can't imagine why. I have a few suspicions. Maybe you never actually traded the signals. It sounds like you never used the Mirus brokerage service (and that was a HUGE MISTAKE on your part). If you did trade, maybe you only traded during the 1 or 2 times that they had a few losses in a row. I started in May after they had 2 or 3 losses. That was a great time to start as in May I profited $7,644.71 on my $20,000 investment. I am looking right at my statement.

I'm still at the office so I don't have my 1099 for the year end or I would tell you exactly how much I made. Yes, I did have a drawdown in August. By that time I had increased from 2 up to 4 contracts. All of my trades with 4 contracts were losers...go figure. On the other hand, I had a great December when I was trading 2 contracts. I withdrew $7,000 in June, $3,000 in September, $10,000 in December and $3,000 in January.

I'm not interested in arguing with you anymore as you seem to just have it in for the Dow Indicator people. That is fine with me if you do. You can do whatever you'd like. If you'd like to speak with me, and perhaps I can help you realize the benefits of the Dow Indicator, please email me at: [email protected]. You are just so upset with a program that has done wonders for me after I suffered through a REAL ripoff in Florida real estate.

Liar.

2lbf2ac.jpg

Nothing further your honor.

DOW INDICATOR®

Discover how YOUR trading account can be set up
to generate profits 'Hands Off' with the
Power of the
Dow Indicator Swing Trading System!

112 Completed Trades since 2006…
78 winners... 33 losers... 1 break-even
70% Wins...
Up 96%* since Feb. 2008 alone!

*With a starting account size of $15,000 trading 1 e-mini
Dow or S&P futures contract with NO compounding and
using Mirus Futures unique Trade Assist Program!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

You left out the '...with NO compounding' part of their website. Many people have compounded. I'm up over 120% because of compounding. Mirus Futures, a well respected brokerage firm out of Chicago, can verify all the results. In fact, the results are on Mirus's website, accessed through the dow indicator website. Nothing further either your honor.

Oh yeah, that's right, compounding, I forgot, im sorry.
So that means, if you were compounding, you would have also,
COMPOUNDED YOUR LOSSES!!! :LOL::clap:
You people need to get a clue, I was in this crap for over a year.
I know how it works.
There is nothing unique about Mirus's trade assist.
There is 5+ other brokers that will execute any strategy you want, for you.
And it doesn't have to be a commercially sold through a website junk, either.

Doc, I hope you aren't writing prescriptions given your math skills. Losses are only relevant if the account stop trading, otherwise additional leverage on a smaller account will create more spectacular return on account percentages. As long as a system is profitable over time (and you don't margin out during losing streaks) then you're good.

I don't use DOW Indicator but I've had this kind of conversation regarding MiniAnalyst. He made 300%+ last year and is down so far this year. People tend to be able to handle systems with lower draw-downs and less spectacular wins due to how our psychology is wired...it doesn't mean that those systems are the most profitable over a long time period.