Has anyone seen this signal service The Dow Indicator?

Dr_Jones

Dow Indicator Swing Trading Stocks and E-mini Futures
It looks good of course but then they could easily fake the results.
As you see last trade was short 27 december 2007 and says it closed.
But why has no other trade been updated since then?
I guess they will say to avoid people getting it for free but if they published it like 4-5 days late then it wouldn't be free.YM hasn't been at 12810 the last trades closed price since 14th Jan its now 26th.12 days ago.Its $990 a year :LOL: Anyone seen this?
I mean those figures aren't even a holy grail but there pretty decent.Im thinking have to be fake.

Dow Indicator Swing Trading Stocks and E-mini Futures
It looks good of course but then they could easily fake the results.
As you see last trade was short 27 december 2007 and says it closed.
But why has no other trade been updated since then?
I guess they will say to avoid people getting it for free but if they published it like 4-5 days late then it wouldn't be free.YM hasn't been at 12810 the last trades closed price since 14th Jan its now 26th.12 days ago.Its $990 a year :LOL: Anyone seen this?
I mean those figures aren't even a holy grail but there pretty decent.Im thinking have to be fake.

They offer a free 2 week trial. Going to try it out

Problem is in 2 weeks there might not even be 1 trade could still be in a trade from when you sign up which makes the trial pointless.Domain only created last year but they say results from Jan 06.Coupled with an unrealistic trial period and a NO refund policy after that I think it would have to be bogus.Im really surprised what people will stoop to online these days to try and make money.

A friend of mine mentioned this site. He is a subscriber and says he is making money. After the two week subscription period they offer 30-day money back gurantee. He is trading with Mirus Futures so could verify results through Mirus Futures, maybe.

Well considering its been out of the market since the 8th of January, the last trade being a 200 point loss, I don't think a 2 week trial would be much use.If it was so reliable they would give a 3 month trial.People show no confidence in there own product not a good sign.

Has anyone tried these guys

ugmarkets.com

its a free service. but Has anyone followed their signals.

They seem to be ok so far.

this system looks excellent , just looking at there recent trades

Has anyone tried these guys

ugmarkets.com

its a free service. but Has anyone followed their signals.

They seem to be ok so far.

not bad trading system,

Its not trading though ... its not even learning to trade. But then someone has to be the loser in the markets.

Disclaimer: This post is my own personal view and does not necessarily represent those of the management of T2W.

I subscribed to their service and they also have an online video.
The video was a bit blury so i had to open their pages on their website to follow the video.

The video seems to slightly explain the reasoning behind the trades.

We got three australians posting here, thats great,

everyone should be given a chance, ask for a free trial

I am in a trading group and several members joined the Dow Indicator since January. They are all profitable (except those who joined the past 2 weeks for 2 losing trades). I talked to one of the DI partners and did the 2 week trial for further research. All looks good so I will be joining.

I joined it in March already made back subscription cost but last 2 weeks has drawndown a bit.But theyve never had more than 2 losers in a row.Not to say that couldnt happen though.Its good for a little side earner I guess.Problem is it follows the cash dow and if you trade emini's your results may differ considerably than what is reported on the page.It is probably worth the $80 or so a month though.If it was some huge amount like 4k a year or something it wouldnt be worth it.

not bad trading system,

I enquired into ugmarkets and it seems they are only interested in getting there hands on other peoples money to trade.At a 40% profit share.It has always been 30% so they are just trying to con people.
They dont even sell signals anymore.They wouldnt provide me with a track record for index's.Most likely because they got hammered and dont want bad publicity.
They give wide open trades such as sell limit at high 13135 target 12500 buy limit at low 12500 target 13125.Anyone can put limit at high and low dont need someone else to tell you or pay them for it.

On their website , they show 86 trades going back to march 2006 and ending april 2008.

I based my "not bad system" on that information, $2 into $156k

Well thats not there anymore buddy they only have currency track record going back to Jan 2007 is the only info under track record.

Hi All,

First post.

Re: Dow Indicator, the published results look very good indeed, the losing trades don't seem to feature enormous 5% stop losses being hit like some other services. :cry:

Question - their published results go back to the start of 2006 but how long have they been around? I have not seen much about them compared to the discussions about Dow Trader and Dow Stomper, so are their results just theoretically back tested or can anyone say they have been a member since 2006 and have actually got these results for real? (y)

I take on board what a lot of people say about learning to trade on your own and not following any of these systems, which it's suggested all ultimately fail, but for those without the time or inclination to do their own research something that provides a modest if not stellar return would be very useful.

Does swing trading work in principle? If so then in theory there is no reason why one of these signal providers shouldn't come up with the goods... but which one? :sneaky:

Dow Stomper (the free service) was pretty good but lately is extremely poor (n), Dow Trader just keeps changing the rules and the system every time it goes through a bad patch :whistling. Dow Indicator looks great but is it really that much different from the other two? Any others?

Pete

Hello,
Have been trading the dow indicator since Feb. through May 08. Today my account is
up over 90%. Very pleased with the results.
Go to there website and contact Joel for questions. He has promptly retruned my emails
and I have spoke directly with him.
I believe after June 4th there subscription is almost doulbling plus they are closing trader assist
on the dow e-mini. On top of that they are limiting the number of contracts trading to 4 per subscription. Ouch! Those that are in now will be grandfatherded in til it is time to renew.

Jeff

Ok I would stay away from this one now.They have just changed the rules again.Now people have to use there broker, and have the signals executed by that broker, without any intervention from the account holder.
They are no longer offering these signals to people to trade themselves.
And are even giving people there money back who trade the signals themselves.
This is very fishy and looks like some bizarre attempt for them to covertly get everyone's capital under there own control.
Basically they are charging people for the service, yet not giving people the signals, only giving the signals to there broker, to trade peoples accounts.
Be warned.

Dr. Jones is absolutely unbelievable...so DO NOT believe him. I have been an active member of Dow Indicator since May 2008. I have the system auto-traded by Mirus for $7 RT. I started with $20,000. I withdrew $23,000 in 2008 to pay bills from my real estate disaster. My account stands today at $23,500. I have more than doubled my account in less than a year. If I hadn't had to withdraw, I would have increased contracts and probably at least tripled my account. Dow Indicator is for real. Since Dr. Jones has been a member longer than me I can't figure out what he is comlaining about!

Foxstamp must be a liar.
Because for the last full year they have not doubled any accounts.
And they openly admit this.
And he has only been in it since last may.
So you must speak complete crap foxstamp!
After losses they admit the system only making 90% in the last full year.
Which of course isn't bad and im not saying it is.
But if you joined in may, you wouldn't even have made 90%.(Most large losses occurred after May)
First they had referral commissions to sign up people.(Scam alert)
Then they took that away obviously when they got enough people.
Then they changed the price from $995 a year, to $595 for 3 months.(Rip off)
And they set a limit on how many contracts people could trade with 1 subscription.(Rip off)
But this is only for trading through Mirus trade assist because of course they cant verify how many contracts you trade yourself.
So people who subscribe and trade themselves, could trade however many contracts they like, however they like.Also with cheaper commissions by using another broker.
Then they started changing how the signals were given when they started losing alot.
It changed from an EOD system to an all over the place system.
Now they are forcing people to use the trade assist.(Rip off)
Which means they are forcing people to pay for more subscriptions for more contracts.
They are going to delay the signals, people are paying for, by 24 hours, starting July.
So you are paying for signals, that are delayed?
Unless you use there broker, and there trade assist program?
When one group of people, know exactly for certain how many contracts, from a large group of people, are going to be traded, at any one given time.
What advantage do you think this gives them?
They are just playing with you, and bleeding your money from you slowly.