Has anybody here, seen my old friend Abraham?

TheBramble

Legendary member
DC2000, a320, Tradesmart

Anyone know what happened to them. They just dropped off the map. Real shame.

Please PM if you have any info. Much appreciated.

It is certainly curious that many of those who used to post (and there were a great number), have all disappeared.

Paul

Perhaps they found posting on BB's an unnecesary distraction that was impacting on their trading results.

It is certainly curious that many of those who used to post (and there were a great number), have all disappeared.

Paul

I'm pretty sure that some of the guys on the weekly FX thread left and formed their own group because of the trolling that was going on.

Perhaps they found posting on BB's an unnecesary distraction that was impacting on their trading results.
And perhaps they found the mosquitoes troublesome. A little prick, some of their life-blood taken and very little likelihood of anything positive coming from it.

Hypotheses I an generate myself, I was looking for specific information.

Last edited:
Has anybody here, seen my old friend Abraham? ...can you tell me where he's goneeeee..he freed a lot of people ,but you know the good die young..I just looked around and he's goneeee...

A Marvin Gaye fan onboard I see...old gimma ;)

There certainly were a lot of them that died young, that's for sure.

Are you saying...

I feel their deaths probably coincided with the death of their trading. Lets be honest how many post when they are not an active or new a newbie. We all go through spells when we think we are good and happy to post and spells when we are down and dont bother.At the end of the day what do we really know about anyone. When I first joined I thought DC2000 was a legend,he could not have been trading or may have blown his account.