Hampshire Traders

Hi Everybody

What about the next meeting being Monday 28th April or Monday 12th May at Portsmouth Merriot Hotel for 7.30pm. This time if you are interested I will contact you via skype or email to confirm details.

Good idea Peter.

This seems like a lost thread.

Email and skype is the more preferable way forward for instant contact.

You got my details and I would be interested to go providing we get confirmation of comers on the day as many people drop out and dont bother to say.

Either day is suitable fro me.

Anyone else feel free to contact me on skype, I can be found under my name.

Good idea Peter.

This seems like a lost thread.

Email and skype is the more preferable way forward for instant contact.

You got my details and I would be interested to go providing we get confirmation of comers on the day as many people drop out and dont bother to say.

Either day is suitable fro me.

Anyone else feel free to contact me on skype, I can be found under my name.
]

COUNT ME IN..,...Skype me at ceydababy1. Tricks and Lee have this already.

Hi Ceydababy. Was great to catch up with you in London recently and would be great to see you here on my turf. Teach me some more on technicals..I need to learn.

I Will contact Tricks to see if he wishes to attend..

Hampshire meetings>?

Hello Lee,

I saw you are from Portsmouth, UK. I am completely new to trading and found this website quite usefull. I am Dutch and work as expat for a dredging firm (Yes, I have a wide range of interests) and currently living in Portsmouth in Gunwharf Quays. I was wondering if there has been any get together with the people from Hampshire. Although I am new to trading I am not intending pick to any brains...I just would like to meet new people and have interesting discussions whilst having a beer and/or a meal.

Regards,

Michiel

Hi guys, I am an experienced trader with an excellent trading history on indices spanning almost 4 years, although not long been a member at trade2win you can also find previous posts including stats,strats and trading accounts here and at traderchat.com under the same name.

Would be interested in meeting up with serious new and old traders to discuss ideas on indices, current affairs and general market direction using fundamental and/or technical data.

Been to 'social/meetings' and events as well as chatting on the phone and by email to many people over the years, I would like to state that I would like to meet up with like minded people to discuss ideas. Therefore I will state catagoricly as time is precious for us all that I will only meet up with people wishing to share and discuss and please bear in mind I am a trader not a teacher.

A few beers and a meal would also go down a treat.

I welcome making new trader friends.

Hampshire

Hello Lee,

I saw you are from Portsmouth, UK. I am completely new to trading and found this website quite usefull. I am Dutch and work as expat for a dredging firm (Yes, I have a wide range of interests) and currently living in Portsmouth in Gunwharf Quays. I was wondering if there has been any get together with the people from Hampshire. Although I am new to trading I am not intending pick to any brains...I just would like to meet new people and have interesting discussions whilst having a beer and/or a meal.

Regards,

Michiel

Hi - Just to keep the thread alive - I'm still over in Hampshire/Southsea trading S&P and FTSE via CQG (and the odd bit of spreadbetting !!)

Hi all.
Am fairly new to this forum but have been a spare-time trader for a while. Main interest in Forex.
Live in Fareham, willing to travel between say Bournemouth and Brighton for a meet.
Let me know...