GXG Exchange London

haven't heard of it ,just google it can find the site ,but perhaps it is new ! you can't get the answer you should hold it ,i think if you are not sure !:p

38.gif

25.gif

28.gif

So I should google it?

Hi pboyles, I used to work in the small cap space. GXG is fairly new and may well pick up where plus markets left off now thats gone to the wall...hopefully these guys will manage expectations better, I remember back when ppl where saying PLUS was the successor to AIM, look how that turned out....at the end of the day it comes down to liqudity, no small cap company will want to list on a market with no instititional and no retail interest, esp. the latter when it comes to micro cap. This is where AIM is a lot better, nevertheless there are plenty of companies on AIM that suffer from poor trading volumes and subsequently find the costs of admission outweigh the benefits of a listing.

AIM isnt exactly perfect either & could really do with a spring clean in my opinion, far too many companies sitting around, going nowhere, no story to tell investors, no reason to write research on. its a multi-tiered market