Guy Cohen - Illuminati Trading System

Hi JAYZ1966
The flag trader software is £997+VAT, dont pay anymore. The best bet is to call the number on Guys site and place your order. Im sure there are plenty of people trying to muscle in on Guy' success but dont fall for it.

For the rest of the questions other people have asked:-
1. The flag trader software generates sell and buy signals to enter the trades but you then have a trade management method which he teaches you (obviously i cant say what it is). This is based on trailing stops used in a certain way but the software doesnt tell you this. Guy teaches you how to do this but it takes only a tiny amount of time to set up.
2. This software is solely used for trading stocks but when you start to mix the others e.g options then this is where illuminatii product takes over. But in these market conditions at the moment and looking at it for the considerable future this method is the one to use. Im sorry I dont have the experience on the other items (etc) to give you a more complete answer. I have found and learnt a system without knowing too much about trading and i just use it as i've been taught. But im learning a bit more about trading every day!!
I have had more successful trades with flag trader and will find time in next few days to document some as you have asked but its working. One note of caution is that im taking less profits but guaranteeing them . The swings are so volatile that holding a trade for too long can be very risky now. Im taking a nice profit quickly and then using the trailing stops to grab a bit more if not it cuts me out still with my win in the bag.
Hope this helps, I promise to update you on my last trades in the next few days

Regards
Paul

Thanks for the reply, look forward to your next post with trade examples.

Joe

Good to hear from you Paul

Hi Paul (pjchalmers),
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate that your probably tied up in a confidentiality agreement with Guy, I’m not trying to rip him or you off – just to get a better understand of his system from someone independent who is using it in anger.

Thinking about what you said. At the start, not knowing too much about trading may actually be to your advantage if you are using someone else’s system (assuming you’ve thorough training in it!). There’s less change of you thinking, “you know better” or just accidentally biasing the system. Basically new traders are more likely to follow Guy’s instructions to the letter than more knowledgeable ones.

Anyway best of luck with your trading – though sounds like you don’t need it.
Stevenri

I'm Going to 'Test Drive' The Flag-Trader System

[First Post]

Hello to you all - I've been lurking here for a while now, but thought this would be an appropriate time to post my first message.

FWIW, I've completed all the on-line research and 'due diligence' I can on Guy Cohen's background and his system products. Result: I'm reasonably convinced that he's a decent character. His offerings do seem genuine enough.

So I've just pulled-the-trigger and ordered the "Flag-Trader" system. Delivery time for the training software is promised at around 5 -7 days.

I'm not expecting the system to be a panacea to guaranteed success, of course. But at first view, it does appear to be a useful filtering tool to have in one's armoury before executing a trade.

I'll let you know how I get on with it all.

Cheers for now

KEITH
[Down in Cornwall - where the pasties come from!.. (y)]

Similar Thoughts

Have just read Keith-H's post and am considering purchasing the software. Have no trading experience whatsoever but am experienced with horse betting so am naturally wary of too good to be true tipsters

Thanks for your input Keith the other users of this system seem to have gone terribly quite lately. Guess they have better things to be doing. Would be nice to now how they have been getting on. Anyway, Keith I for one wish you the best of luck and look forward to reading your results and opinions?

Hi Guys Im back

Thanks for a lot of private messages asking where I was. Im still trading flag trader and its still going well. I dont think its possible not to. Have been seriously ill so been out of things for a while. Anyway flag trader is going well and I have had many successful trades with only a few losses.

***************************Need to Read This****************************

Had a great opportunity to trial something that isnt even out yet. I was in the right place at the right time and was asked to trial a new trading system. It works a treat and makes on average 20 points a day so a £5 per point is making me £100 per day. It actually compliments flag trader as I find with flag trader its check it once in morning, set any traps you see and wait. This one is sort of intra day trading and is working a treat. They really do well together but this is based on the FTSE. This one is good because the stop loss is very small but the gains are very good. It isnt released yet but it is only going to be sold as a training day with the first one soon. There is no website yet, its that new. If anyone wants more info let me know. I believe the training day price is aimed at normal people expectations not the £3k to £5k ones you see advertised just like the roxy trader one that floating around at the moment. Im using both systems now and its making me a lot of money.

Paul

Last edited:
Question about flag-trader

Hi i was googling to find out a blog to explore more about this product. I bought this one, currenty doing the course, however could you please tell me, which chart you use to make consolidation, i am using IG index, can i use their chart, if so how do you set up this.

To me its looks like a nightmare, buying additional chart software etcc.. also i sent many mails to guy [email protected], no reply at all. very poor support.

I still have 30 days trial period, i am really thinking of any use of this product.
I would appreciate if you could explain little more since you have already bought and experianced.
Many Thanks
Nordi
Hi all

Im just starting in trading and went to guy cohen traning day on saturday just gone. It covered 3 items illuminati trading, flag trader(his new product) and a secret one off monthly trade called ambush trading only being introduced for the first time to the training day people. My initial comments are as follows:-
Day was brilliantly run, hotel food setting great. Guy was inspirational, options trading (illuminati)was a bit tough as i was learning from scratch. Flag trader was where i was just swept off my feet. Its so simple to understand the way he brought it over was brilliant. It takes all technical aspects away, he shows you a process that you rigorously follow. No need to calculate anything just follow 5 steps. The ambush trading secret i cannot divulge as i have signed a contract not to tell but it is amazing but you can only use it once a month. I went home saturday night feeling the money was very well spent. But the acid test is can i get it to work like he did. The software was installed early hours sunday morning ( as soon as i got home) which actually gives you the potential trades and by sunday lunchtime i had easily selected 40 possible trades. Two of them materialised yesterday and i made 100 points on one and 130 on the other. I only have a £500 starting pot so I bet 24p (minimum stake) a point on igindex and took just over 50 pounds, if i kept my nerve and used his last step of managing the trade i would have won more. Amazing, more are lining up now, my pot increased by 10% in one day. So that you understand the time implications (as i have seen amazing things written by copywriters like earn £1,000 per day doing 6 hrs per week) it takes about 15 minutes per day to use the software to locate potential trades then another 30 minutes to assess each one for the novice eye. Then about 30 minutes to set up trades found that comply to the 5 steps. So you are talking about 1.25hrs to check assess and place bets. I have done this for 2 days so is based on what it took me so far. I think that when im going properly the whole process with extended trade searches will take about 1.5 hrs. Hope this helps anyone who is considering doing anything with Guy. For me flag trader is the way to go.

Hi Paul,
Which chart are you using to find out the entry point, consolidation point?
I have an IG index account, can i use that for charting?

Thanks for the reply, look forward to your next post with trade examples.

Joe

Hi Nordi [UK-JAC] - I'm not sure why you're having problems with the choice of charts, as the TradeFinder™ software provides automatic links to the relevant:

(a) Yahoo Finance stock chart; and
(b) Prophet.Net stock chart.

In addition FWIW, as back-up, I also check-out the relevant stock chart(s) on IG Index AND StockCharts.com. The only drawback I see with the IG Index charts is that they do not show/indicate the trading volume.

As Guy C suggests, you can also subscribe to TC2000 charting software . Remember that he recommends the 'end-of-day data package' only, at a cost (so he mentions) of around £10 per month, with a 30-day free trial.

My thoughts on FlagTrader: Well, I've spent the last week going through the course. I'm just starting to get-to-grips with the TradeFinder™ software. Yesterday, after I had input my filtering options, the software identified a couple of really decent US bullish stocks. One was an absolute 'sitter' according to all of GC's criteria. But unfortunately I didn't pull-the-trigger, and guess what? .. when the US market opened at 2:30pm [GMT] the stock price just shot up from 1150 ~~> to c. 1600, a whopping-great gain of 450 pts. Wish now, of course, that I had placed a 100 quid on it! .. :confused:

So to summarise, thus far I'm quite impressed with FlagTrader ..time will tell, for sure, though. And I agree with you, it's a little disconcerting that you haven't yet received a response to your e-mail enquiries. But perhaps you should, at this stage, just give GC the benefit of the doubt - maybe he's ill .. or summin. Suggest you phone to find out what the score is, eh?

Regards

KEITH

Last edited:
Hi UK-JAC (Nordi)

Please don’t shoot me for being pedantic but your message shows an incorrectly spelt email link [email protected] - even the hidden hyper text is incorrectly spelt as “mailto:[email protected]” . Obviously, this may be a simple error and have nothing to do with the lack of a reply but its worth checking your emails are addressed correctly - just in case (correct address is [email protected]).

There seem to be a number of people with GC’s software systems and I have not seen anyone say they have had anything other than a good response from his support team. Please keep us all up to date as to how you get on with getting a reply from the support team.

Richard

Hi Guys - I used this thread to help me make my decision on whether to get into flag trader - thought I'd give it a go as I have trialed other offers from Agora (the publishers of Moneyweek) and always got money back no questions asked if I didn't want to go ahead (which I haven't, until now).

I'm very impressed with the course and have just started paper trading. I'll back up the other guys re the simplicity and seems to check out.

I've taken advantage of the free 30 day trial with TC2000 charting software, and Guy gives a run-through of how to set it up exactly like his own copy so it's already familiar to you from his course.

However, I have a tip - I'm also running FREE charting software from Incredible Charts: Home Page where you can import data straight from yahoo finance by prefixing with "y_" e.g. for Google - "y_GOOG". It also shows volumes and any indicators you like. Unless you're planning to try to trade intra-day why spend $30 a month with TC2000?

BTW - PJ - Hats off to you for your coherent and detailed responses for everyones benefit!
Cheers
Chris

Hi guys

Sorry for delay replying. I use TC2000 charting package. I find it great. There are loads of great flags showing and lots of profits to be had. I use ig all the time and find it great. By the way Guy has been in the US with his girlfriend for the new year so maybe thats the delay. He always responds to me but i dont recognise the email maybe your using the wrong email.

Hi Flag-Trader users,
I don’t have the Secret Flag-Trader system. However, after carefully looking over the non-members FT site I was hoping that those who had the system could confirm that the “Secret” indicator used to identify good flags was not simply the prior rising volume, then falling volume three days earlier shown on video? Thanks.
Richard

... confirm that the “Secret” indicator used to identify good flags was not simply the prior rising volume, then falling volume three days earlier shown on video? Thanks.
Richard

In response to your question Richard; well, I am fairly new to the system myself and therefore I'm still navigating my way around it all. In short, I am no expert. Indeed, I've only just started paper/virtual trading, so I still have an 'open' (maybe still slightly cynical] mind on the whole thing.

I would, however, be interested to hear from other Flag-Traders regarding your point. But as far as I'm concerned, the system does appear to do a lot more than simply identify the quantum of trading volume prior to flag formations. I guess the only way you can find out for sure though, and completely satisfy yourself, is to sign-up for the 30-day - guaranteed money back - trial period. If you're serious, then this should be ample time for discovery.

FWIW, I have not come across any opinions - not even one bad word, that dis-credits Guy C, or his systems. I do think, therefore, that he's a genuine bloke.

Good luck

KEITH

In response to your question Richard; well, I am fairly new to the system myself and therefore I'm still navigating my way around it all. In short, I am no expert. Indeed, I've only just started paper/virtual trading, so I still have an 'open' (maybe still slightly cynical] mind on the whole thing.

I would, however, be interested to hear from other Flag-Traders regarding your point. But as far as I'm concerned, the system does appear to do a lot more than simply identify the quantum of trading volume prior to flag formations. I guess the only way you can find out for sure though, and completely satisfy yourself, is to sign-up for the 30-day - guaranteed money back - trial period. If you're serious, then this should be ample time for discovery.

FWIW, I have not come across any opinions - not even one bad word, that dis-credits Guy C, or his systems. I do think, therefore, that he's a genuine bloke.

Good luck

KEITH

Hi Keith-H,
Thanks for your fast reply, I have to admit that I too have looked and failed to find any negative comment re Guy or his systems. So, I am leaning more to the idea of taking a look at Guy’s FT system. However, I believe that the 30 day trail would only allow me to evaluate the quality of the training and software. My understanding is that it would take a number of months of live trading to seriously evaluate the worth of any system.
Out of interest what’s your current hit rate (No of trades won to trades opened - excluding untriggered trades) with FT?

Richard

Out of interest what’s your current hit rate (No of trades won to trades opened - excluding untriggered trades) with FT?
Richard

Okay Richard - It's prolly still too early for me to answer you question with any conviction, as my paper trades are all only a few days into the action. But provisionally this is how they look:

Bear Flags (4 x US): All four trades have been triggered and filled; all of them are now heading in the right direction (downwards). None have yet hit my first chosen profit target.

Bull Flags (3 x US): Two have just passed up through the trigger point, and continue to head north. Again, both have yet to hit my first profit-taking target. The third closed on Fri-30 @ 1830 points; gapped open this afternoon @ 1766 pts - then went to a low of 1708 pts - now @ 1748 pts. So this trade hasn't yet hit my chosen entry (trigger) point of 1938 pts.

BUT as I'm such a newbie to both FT (and this forum), you really do need to seek opinion & confirmation from others here - so come-on chaps! .. eh?!

Okay Richard - It's prolly still too early for me to answer you question with any conviction, as my paper trades are all only a few days into the action. But provisionally this is how they look:

Bear Flags (4 x US): All four trades have been triggered and filled; all of them are now heading in the right direction (downwards). None have yet hit my first chosen profit target.

Bull Flags (3 x US): Two have just passed up through the trigger point, and continue to head north. Again, both have yet to hit my first profit-taking target. The third closed on Fri-30 @ 1830 points; gapped open this afternoon @ 1766 pts - then went to a low of 1708 pts - now @ 1748 pts. So this trade hasn't yet hit my chosen entry (trigger) point of 1938 pts.

BUT as I'm such a newbie to both FT (and this forum), you really do need to seek opinion & confirmation from others here - so come-on chaps! .. eh?!

Hi Keith-H,
Thanks again for your fast response. Your results to date look very promising – I hope you’ll be able to keep us updated as your evaluation continues. Would be great to get some more input from other FT users but they seem to be very quiet. I am hoping that this is because Guy’s FT is so good they wish to keep the news to themselves.

Out of interest could any FT user comment on how active and useful the FT’s user community is on Guy’s FT site?

Also, anyone know the cost of renewing the subscription for the online part of Guy’s FT system?

Thanks,
Richard

newbie looking for help

Hi Guys,
I'm new to this forum and have been reading with interest your comments on the flag trading system.
I've been scouting round all over the net to find something that works, although I have come to relalise that there is no "holy grail."
I'm just looking for something that works if you stick to the rules and is not open to to much interpretation or is to ambigious!!!!!!

I've found that once you have to input your own ideas this is were they start to go wrong.

Paul could you give me details of this FTSE system that you mentioned and any updates that you may have on its performance.

Anybody else who knows of any good profitable systems with a good track record please let me know.

The more info we share the better chance we have of finding something worthwhile

Thnaks

Martinl

Hi Guys Im back

Thanks for a lot of private messages asking where I was. Im still trading flag trader and its still going well. I dont think its possible not to. Have been seriously ill so been out of things for a while. Anyway flag trader is going well and I have had many successful trades with only a few losses.

***************************Need to Read This****************************

Had a great opportunity to trial something that isnt even out yet. I was in the right place at the right time and was asked to trial a new trading system. It works a treat and makes on average 20 points a day so a £5 per point is making me £100 per day. It actually compliments flag trader as I find with flag trader its check it once in morning, set any traps you see and wait. This one is sort of intra day trading and is working a treat. They really do well together but this is based on the FTSE. This one is good because the stop loss is very small but the gains are very good. It isnt released yet but it is only going to be sold as a training day with the first one soon. There is no website yet, its that new. If anyone wants more info let me know. I believe the training day price is aimed at normal people expectations not the £3k to £5k ones you see advertised just like the roxy trader one that floating around at the moment. Im using both systems now and its making me a lot of money.

Paul