Guy Cohen - Illuminati Trading System

Hi
this is not such a good question to ask Guy as he cannot win with his answer. If he says yes then you buy, dont make money and he lied so I would like to at least answer from my significant knowledge of Flag Trader and Guy. If Guy then answers that's up to him. I dont think there is a bad or good time to buy flag trader. It is a system developed by Guy which works....end of story. The market has been turbulent for ages and its going to continue. All this rubbish 6 months ago about "we are coming out of recession" was nonsense just hype put out to try and stabilise the markets hopefully. But we all know were still deep in it and will be for ages. We see Ireland, Portugal, Spain etc etc almost crippled, bail outs everywhere. So the market will do what it will. So do you wait till everything settles down. well i suppose we will be saying then that the market is too quiet and not moving. There are plenty of opportunities and Guy has modified slightly his system to accommodate this and is all updated as part of his course. So take the plunge on one of the few systems designed and backed by a man of great integrity that works. No I'm not an affilliate but can be so don't think this is a sales pitch. I got to know Guy well and am indebted to him still for his help which I will repay. So I speak from great knowledge of the system and the man. The choice as they say is all yours.
Paul

JRJ. I've no axe to grind. I've looked at Guys system and very nearly brought on a couple of occasions. However, I my finances just couldn’t stretch to his price tag (plus I hated the overblown sales pitch).
However, if you check out his books he comes across as genuine (I have a copy of his “Options made Easy”). In fact I understand that the basics of his system are to be found in his new book “Volatile Markets Made Easy”, see the Amazon reviews (Not something a scammer would do). So why not check it out first, while waiting for a reply. I believe that is readily available from try Guys own web sites or amazon.co.uk – just key in Guy Cohen. You will then be able to make a more informed decision before parting with your hard earned cash. Obviously, the book will miss Guys training (cd based), software, experience and advice (web based). Which, if the system works are probably well worth his asking price.
DYOR

Thank you both for your replies. I dont mean to give Guy an impossible question!!! I'm pleased you have replied on his behalf!

Hi JRJ, Just dug some more info out for you.
If you check out http://www.volatilemarketsmadeeasy.com/ Guy also has a book called “Introduction to Trading Trends and Flags” which may be even more relevant. However, it’s priced in dollars and seems only to be available from the USA.

Also remembered that Guys, Flag-T web site also has some non-members areas e.g. - http://www.flag-trader.com/FlagTutorial.aspx which gives an outline of his approach.

Have fun

what does that mean ,that i am not allowed to ask a logical question about stop loss?

I can see no reason why you cannot. The short answer is that there is no average really. Guy's system produces plenty of candidates for trading, and is clear on where your initial stop loss should be in relation to the flag you are considering trading. The tighter the flag formation, the tighter the stop loss is likely to be. If you think that it's too far away and exposes you to too much risk in relation to your own account / position size you simply don't trade and move on to look at the next candidate. Therefore any 'average' is determined very much by yourself and the trades that you select.

The system also suggests clear areas for taking initial profits, and secondary profits, and how to adjust your stop loss when the trade is in progress.

If you stick to a trading plan, which for me is (a) follow the system and (b) always follow the system (difficult!); averages are irrelevant. The only averages that you can determine are the ones that you might form yourself in your mind when deciding whether the whole trade setup appeals to you and falls within your own strategy.

Off topic, but your average percentage gain/loss over a number of trades should give you a clue as to whether you are doing it right.

Regards

Paul

Thanks RonnirR for answering the question.
I have been seriously thiniking of joining up with Guy and Secret Flag trader for some time.
Ihave grown sick and tired of day trading forex and want longer set ups and time frames to
my trading .
Thanks
Marco

Thanks RonnirR for answering the question.
I have been seriously thiniking of joining up with Guy and Secret Flag trader for some time.
Ihave grown sick and tired of day trading forex and want longer set ups and time frames to
my trading .
Thanks
Marco

My pleasure. I wish you good luck.
As you are already a day trader Guy is working on something which might interest you, but I'm not sure when it will be released.
Also the thread here on day trading (stocks) http://www.trade2win.com/boards/us-stocks/38036-how-make-money-trading-markets.html might raise your enthusiasm! It's very long, but very good.

Regards

Paul

Last edited:
I'm quite new to the game of trading and currently hold stocks and options. Learning through books and picked up "Options made Easy" by Guy Cohen. I'm about half way through and I am searching out his Flag Trader system. Everything that I find out there looks positive and that tweeks me a bit. I'm serious... not one bad comment... seems a little tooooo good. I need input before I purchase the product

I'm quite new to the game of trading and currently hold stocks and options. Learning through books and picked up "Options made Easy" by Guy Cohen. I'm about half way through and I am searching out his Flag Trader system. Everything that I find out there looks positive and that tweeks me a bit. I'm serious... not one bad comment... seems a little tooooo good. I need input before I purchase the product
Hi DeeDub,

I haven't quite 'taken the plunge' yet with FT but will probably do so tonight... it took me three hours to read this thread from start to finish but there are no negative posts at all - other than from a couple of trolls who were swiftly ejected! Too good to be true?

I'm a huge sceptic of any money-making 'opportunity' BUT a Google search normally throws up masses of negative reviews when a product isn't up to scratch - FT has now been going (and, it appears, improving) for at least two years now and gets no such negative press... And an open forum such as this would surely attract hordes of critics if any criticism was valid.

My conclusion - this is proably one of the very few 'systems' that actually works more often than it doesn't :)

All the best

tyresmoke

Just another marketer selling dreams, somebody must be selling a white label website to these guys, the content is always the same, he knows the secrets and he'll tell you for a heavily discounted fee but you have to hurry. He's off to the millionaire forex conference soon so buy today or you'll miss out.

Get the proof - don't get burned like so many in the past.

If they won't provide proof then you may rest assured there isn't any and stay away.

:smart:

The only proof I see is of posting fake testimonials to further convince the gullible to part with their money. Have a look at http://guycohen.net/private/ and scroll way down to the testimonial photos. See the lady, third from left with the grey hair?

Attachments

• Fake testimonial 1.jpg
    Fake testimonial 1.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 1,305
just checked that out and its really awfull they are doing things like that ,its really cynical.
i was seriously thinking about purchasing secret flag trader ,but if they can lie in their marketing thay can lie about anything.

just checked that out and its really awfull they are doing things like that ,its really cynical.
i was seriously thinking about purchasing secret flag trader ,but if they can lie in their marketing thay can lie about anything.

They are lying about everything. Almost every company in this industry is out to scam you. Just forget about this whole trading thing, if you want more money get an evening job. There is no free money.