Guests vs members %

NVP

Guest Author
hey Mods (y)

any idea how we get some of those guests more connected and involved ?

If we want new blood and energy we need contributors not lurkers

N

and just out of interest - what is the % of "Active" members vs Total Membership
(lets say members that have viewed in the last month) :?:

Attachments

• lurkers lurkers.jpg
    lurkers lurkers.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 276
I've got a couple on order ...........they're doing bogof's today !

hey Mods (y)

N

and just out of interest - what is the % of "Active" members vs Total Membership

I don't have a problem with that as long as guest number 273 doesn't start posting...he's a moron! :mad:

Press ganging might work...

T2W only allows you to look @ a few threads as a visitor b4 blocking you, right?

so they work harder not to be members ?..jees its worse than i thought !

It's probably all the people who've been perma-banned over the years... I guest lurked for a while... but then I did nothing wrong :D

I admit, I'm a part-time lurker. I got banned a few years ago under a different nic. Those were the good old days with Arabian, Trader_Dante etc ... I even remember a certain ^ ;)

There was a lot of lulz back then, but at the same time some decent trading chat.

Since I've come back as Big_P, I've hardly contributed. I occassionally log-on to see whether pboyles has blasted another vendor out of the water (incidentally, I think the man does some great work - pat on the back). There's the absolute gems too - bbmac and Rhody Trader both deserve mentions, their contributions are always first class. I think the Live Trading thread has the right idea, but maybe needs a bit more analysis of why the trades were taken ...

But sorry guys and gals of T2W, since the site stuck these b1oody adverts all over the place, it's just gone more and more downhill.

Shame really, because this site was once very good.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Mods (y)

N

a lot of those "guests" are just search engine spiders. the rest mostly will have landed here from a search query.

you can view what they are looking at here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/online.php?sort=username&order=asc&pp=25 currently guests and spiders are around page 5 onwards.

a lot of those "guests" are just search engine spiders. the rest mostly will have landed here from a search query.

you can view what they are looking at here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/online.php?sort=username&order=asc&pp=25 currently guests and spiders are around page 5 onwards.

Sadly the educational content of T2W has sunk beneath a sea of Lultz , get rich with bugger all effort seekers , the stupid and vendor scammers. There are a few useful threads for those seeking to learn certain aspects of trading but you have to sink tour arm up to the elbow in dross before you find the odd gem like the live trading thread (vendors don't seem to partake there). There are other sites out there offering FREE approaches to trading but I have lost the will to list them. I've given up trying to fight against the rising tide of idiot wealth seeker and predatory vendor. Another glass of wine methinks.