GSi provide automated software tool for trading

ecobr

Hi guys, I have been talking to an Australian guy at a company called GSi, they offer an automated trading system which analyses market data and puts your money in companys that have the most chance of success, they say that the system gets it right approx, 75% of the time. They also state that if a company does poorley they set a threshold where they sell if the is a reduction of 5%. I have seen negative feedback on Money saving expert but allot of it seems unfair. I am not looking for a get rich quick scheme but it would be nice to make a few of hundred pounds a month. They seem to have had good feedback in the Extra Income Finder mag as well as a couple of others and if it can make more then all the better. In the current market conditions I also see this as a good time to invest, especially as the shares are low. They are charging £3,995 with an additional 3,995 if you make a profit of £20,000 in the first 12 months. If this is a scam, WHAT IS THE SCAM!! people seem to get the software and support.

Hi guys, I have been talking to an Australian guy at a company called GSi, they offer an automated trading system which analyses market data and puts your money in companys that have the most chance of success, they say that the system gets it right approx, 75% of the time.

Like any normal trend following system, when the trend begins to change they give back all the profits. This is the key to successful trading, those that no it will not offer it in such a system, those that do not, will happily trade your money.

I have seen negative feedback on Money saving expert but allot of it seems unfair.
It sounds like you really believe you have found something that will get you to financial freedom, you have also convinced yourself that obvious facts may be untruthful. Could it be greed creeping in? Be Cautious

I am not looking for a get rich quick scheme but it would be nice to make a few of hundred pounds a month.

Its not that easy.

They seem to have had good feedback in the Extra Income Finder mag as well as a couple of others and if it can make more then all the better. In the current market conditions I also see this as a good time to invest, especially as the shares are low.

Why are the shares low and not going up? The professionals dont think they are worth buying yet, why should you?

They are charging £3,995 with an additional 3,995 if you make a profit of £20,000 in the first 12 months. If this is a scam, WHAT IS THE SCAM!! people seem to get the software and support.

The software will not make you money, it still depends on your skill and knowledge. The scam is they are selling you software for that price,, software with a few indicators, such things are available for free all over the internet. Software support will not know how to trade, if they did they would be at home working 1 hour a day.

There are NO SHORTCUTS.

Save your money and if you really want to get into trading, spend a fraction of that with a mentor and another fraction trading yourself. Either way you will benefit, either financially or you will be wiser in such matters.

Guys

Hopefully I have found this thread before anyone parts with any money. I was so incensed by what happened to me, that I keep checking various forums/ threads etc to see if this thing comes up again.

Do youself a favour and read this thread on -

TMF: PCAA predictive charting service / Investment Strategies

(hopefully this link works, as I am no IT genius). You may have to register etc, but it is well worth a read. Basically, the same service/ software was offered a while back by a comnpany called PCAA; this was an elaborate scam, and the company went to great length to promote this' setting up fake sites (bizzybee.info was one) where PCAA were given "awards". I see on searching for GSI, a site called shares weekly comes up in google, I have never heard of this site but it looks similar to the set up of the fake ones PCAA set up.

There was actually software, but whether it worked or not, I couldn't honestly say. I paid my few £K but found the thread on fool the next day. I immediately asked for my money back, and was so relieved when I got it.

Please, please read the thread on fool. Please also send me a private message if you want do pick my brain. As a matter of interest, the guy I dealt with at PCAA called himself Brett. He said they were based in London, but all attempts to track them down failed, and it basically left a trail to Australia.

Save your cash.

regards

Martin

Just for more information, this is going on all over the place. This is a pet hate of mine and I'll be like a dog with a bone for a few weeks. Read similar at -

https://www.invested.com.au/64/sage-sentinel-stock-software-35955/index2.html

Ask yourself why there are only a few mentions on google if you search for this company. According to their web site, they have years of experience GSi Online, so why is there virtually nothing on the web about them?

M

Last edited:
Viral marketing is sooooo last century dahling!

C'mon . . . three newbies talking up a new trading system within 2 days of each other !

If any of the "newbies" are actually legitimate, it would be the most valuable time spent reading the thread I posted previously. To be clear, this is a total scam, and has gone under different guises for several years, here and particularly in Australia.

As mentioned previously, the company I dealt with called themselves PCAA. When I googled them, a few sites came up, all telling how great they were. A site called talkshares came up, this was a forum of likeminded people who had been using this fantastic system. When the thread appeared and developed on fool, several of us posted on this other site about the discrepancies with their claims/ marketing etc.; it now no longer exists.

Again, without wanting to sound like a broken record - DO NOT SEND THIS COMPANY ANY MONEY - THIS IS A SCAM - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

M