GREY1's APPROACH TO TRADING US STOCKS

me to

up to pg 16 :)

shame mr marcus post removed would have liked to have read the chart question post by him ?

thanks

Andy

I enjoy reading your posts Grey1, thankyou for your contributions.

You welcome. This is yesterday's trades as a result of applying the strategies that I have outlined over the years on this BB . I have a LIVE TRADING SEMINAR soon which you can join to watch me trade live.

Grey1

You welcome. This is yesterday's trades as a result of applying the strategies that I have outlined over the years on this BB . I have a LIVE TRADING SEMINAR soon which you can join to watch me trade live.

Grey1

opps

Attachments

• snapshot-272.png
    snapshot-272.png
    35 KB · Views: 513
  • snapshot-277.png
    snapshot-277.png
    41 KB · Views: 442
Hello all,

I am a complete newb to the world of financial trading. I have done some reading and understand some basic concepts including risk management, position sizing etc, but has not yet placed a live trade. I am currently reading through Mr Charts thread and plan to start demo trading soon (though a bit difficult cos of work). So, I am basically concentrating on day trading US stocks at present, hence reason I am also interested In Grey1's methods.

I have bean reading through Grey1's threads, but still a bit confused regarding the VWAP strategy. Presently, I am subscribed only to IB for data feed because of the value for money (just $25/mth for level 1 and 2 data) and they are also a decent brokerage. My questions are:

1. How do I get or set up VWAP? Should it be in my charting program on IB or do I need some special coding or something, or do I require a completely charting program for this?

2. Same question goes for MACCI?

3. I believe Grey1 did some webinars etc. Does anyone have a recording of these please that they could spare?

Many thanks for your assistance.

Dan

Hi Dan,
I think the best person to ask about this is Trader333 (Content Editor & Business Development) - it might be worth your while sending him a PM if he doesn't reply to this thread. He was involved with some of those webinars and running Grey1's private forum.
Tim.

Hi Dan,
I think the best person to ask about this is Trader333 (Content Editor & Business Development) - it might be worth your while sending him a PM if he doesn't reply to this thread. He was involved with some of those webinars and running Grey1's private forum.
Tim.

Hopefully you will recall the many comments and questions to t2w staff and moderators regarding why a know vendor was not required to display a vendor tag, despite numerous complaints to t2w's management.

If your comments are accurate, it would appear that a member of t2w's staff was involved in producing webinars for this vendor. Something certainly stinks here.

In the interests of clarity and transparency, when you refer to grey1's private forum are you referring to the technical traders forum here at T2W or some other private forum elsewhere ?

If your comments are accurate, it would appear that a member of t2w's staff was involved in producing webinars for this vendor. Something certainly stinks here.

I was never involved in producing commercial webinars but I did attend some of them and it was before any involvement in my current role with T2W or am I not allowed to have done anything like that in the past in your eyes ?

The only forum that Grey1 had is the Technical Trader one on here that I know of and if there any others then I am not aware of them.

Paul

I was never involved in producing commercial webinars but I did attend some of them and it was before any involvement in my current role with T2W or am I not allowed to have done anything like that in the past in your eyes ?

The only forum that Grey1 had is the Technical Trader one on here that I know of and if there any others then I am not aware of them.

Paul

Thanks for clearing that up. Clearly you are entitled to do whatever you wish :LOL:

Given the controversy surrounding grey1 its probably in eveyones best that there's some transparency.

.............Something certainly stinks here.

So far as you're concerned everything about T2W stinks so I'm surprised you risk the linings of your nostrils by spending so much time in such a foetid atmosphere. Give them a break - slide off to where the scent is more fragrant for them.

Paul

So - am I allowed into that forum now so that I can re-read my own posts and look at the code I posted there (of which I have no copy).

Or are you still under instructions from Iraj (aka legbreaker) to not let me in?

I spent a little time in Grey's free trading room that he used to run, and he is one of the only 2 people I have ever met online who absolutely killed it, day in day out, Calling great trades in realtime and who there was no doubt as to whether they were genuine. Nice guy too, who took the time to try to share his knowledge. Suprised to hear that some seem to have issues with him!

Hopefully you will recall the many comments and questions to t2w staff and moderators regarding why a know vendor was not required to display a vendor tag, despite numerous complaints to t2w's management.?
History - discussed ad nauseum elswhere - do a search.
If your comments are accurate, it would appear that a member of t2w's staff was involved in producing webinars for this vendor. Something certainly stinks here.?
Long before Paul starting working for T2W. From memory (and I may be wrong) Paul used his technical skills to make files available for later download to those members of the forum unable to attend the live webinar. A public service done out of the goodness of his heart for the benefit of others for which he received no personal gain. So, no bad smells of any kind - sorry to disappoint you.
In the interests of clarity and transparency, when you refer to grey1's private forum are you referring to the technical traders forum here at T2W or some other private forum elsewhere ?
The former.
Tim.

Thanks Tim. In light of the history, I'm sure you'd agree that transperancy on this issue is the best policy.

would you care to elaborate as to who refers to him as that, and why ?

PM will do if you are shy :LOL:

No big deal...

I just got a copy of an email a certain someone sent to a certain someone in which a certain someone threatened to break a certain someone's legs.

I believe it was all puff though. No legs were actuall broken.

No big deal...

I just got a copy of an email a certain someone sent to a certain someone in which a certain someone threatened to break a certain someone's legs.

I believe it was all puff though. No legs were actuall broken.

Did this concern a web deign company and an unpaid bill by any chance ?

:LOL: