Grey1

gec

How does one go about contacting Grey1 and requesting to be a part of his Technical Analysis forum? I have requested to join his group several times, over a 2 month period - but never receive a response. I've heard he does live webinars from time to time and would like to participate, if possible. Does anyone have any information about how one goes about joining the group?

Thanks.

How does one go about contacting Grey1 and requesting to be a part of his Technical Analysis forum? I have requested to join his group several times, over a 2 month period - but never receive a response. I've heard he does live webinars from time to time and would like to participate, if possible. Does anyone have any information about how one goes about joining the group?

Thanks.

Can't speak for him but maybe its because you never posted any messages on here before and are just simply an 'unknown'? Did you contact him through his profile?

Hi Uktradergirl,
Yes, you could be correct, these are my first posts on this (or any other forum). I'm not new to trading though. I appreciate the response. Thanks.

Trader333,
Thanks for the link, I've used that approach on multiple occasions during the past month. It says I've requested to join the group, but I never hear anything back. Perhaps that means I am not accepted but if there is something else I need to do in order to get access, I'd love to know.

Thanks very much.

gec- when I did this I explained to Grey1 what my background was & the reasons I wanted to join the forum.

Have you tried that ?

gec- when I did this I explained to Grey1 what my background was & the reasons I wanted to join the forum.

Have you tried that ?

Hi Pedro,
Yes indeed, I have tried that. I've even offered to provide a complete trading bio, although I'm not sure what difference that would make. And my reasons for joining the forum would be identical to anyone else who wanted to join, namely, to improve their trading skills.

Thanks.

Hi Pedro,
Yes indeed, I have tried that. I've even offered to provide a complete trading bio, although I'm not sure what difference that would make. And my reasons for joining the forum would be identical to anyone else who wanted to join, namely, to improve their trading skills.

Thanks.

Hi GEC

People with zero post don't get approval .. The reason is that many people try to get in with false NICK NAME and I have had many many of them who are regular posters on the main BB but don't want to apply under their own nick ,, ( so they get a new nick with zero post )

So I thought only members with 100 posts can be admitted.

How ever in you case I am going to make exception and admit you ,, please re apply again ,,,

here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Technical Trader is for advanced traders and I will accept any 1 who is prepared to contribute to the BB ( ENEMY OR FREIND )

Grey1

Grey1, Im sure you didnt want this to turn into a 'request access to TechnicalTrader' thread, but having read this there is no way I could bite my tongue. As I pointed out in another thread I am a big fan of your posts and have taken the time to read through a great number of them, (and would strongly advise others to do the same). The lessons I have taken from them I can only describe as unique and deeply insightful and I'd be extremely grateful for access to the thread.

Many thanks

Hmmm.....

No disrespect, I rather think this guy's the real deal: T2W Day Trading & Forex Community

HTH

Mayfly

o please dont make me laugh, underground trader are mugs and cowboys,

ma's and all that, come on mate, they don't even come close to grey..........do u think professional wall street traders trade using ma's, trendlines s and r etc.

no they don't they use professional fundamental analysis combined with cycle analysys in multi timeframes using impield volotility, atr, vwap and financial time series all built in to their codes.

sorry but jea, i know first hand does not come close to grey1

Grey1, Im sure you didnt want this to turn into a 'request access to TechnicalTrader' thread, but having read this there is no way I could bite my tongue. As I pointed out in another thread I am a big fan of your posts and have taken the time to read through a great number of them, (and would strongly advise others to do the same). The lessons I have taken from them I can only describe as unique and deeply insightful and I'd be extremely grateful for access to the thread.

Many thanks

Hi

Just saw this ,

if you apply on the above link I will accept your membership

grey1

Hi @Grey1,

I know I am a decade little late. But I would really like to get access to your thread please. I have spoken to you by email previously and you directed me to Gulam. I have come a long way since then.

thanks.

Grey1 has not posted here for a long time and it is possible the thread has gone as T2W switched to a new platform over a year ago.