Grey is leaving us

Of course I will apologoze to you if you really didn't invent that story.

What I will not aplogize for is what I am stating factually about too many people trading one signal at one time creating slippage and diluting performance.

But if Tom is really selling signals and said so here you will get my aplogy for stating that you made that up.

And he'll lose all my respect, lol.

I am saying that signal selling is always and under all circumstances AT BEST mediocrity RELATIVE to the top performers.

Linda is probably as good as it gets, but even she - and that is my point - was and is complete small fry vs her Market Wizard peers BECAUSE her style AND HER BABY CLOWNS following her prevent her from ever doing SIZE, from ever compounding her way up to where her peers are at, the Tudors Jones's or Soros's.

Signal selling is at a best an exercise in severly limiting your upside which in her case is understandable as her method as such isn't compoundable in the first place, so some additional income probably comes in very handy.

But it is still small fry compared with what is possible if you have a strategy that IS scalable, and where you do NOT **** your advantage down the drain by selling your calls to a bunch of clowns who will only cause you severe slippage.

AND AGAIN: WHERE HERE DOES TRADER DANTE SAY HE IS SELLING SIGNALS ?

Benchmarking.

Identifying potential.

Realizing that selling signals means that at BEST you will never howl with the top dogs, and more likely simply churn generation after generation of baby clowns through your incompetent fingers.

That even in a best case scenario such as with Linda you will NEVER compound your way up to hundreds of millions let alone billions.

Only if that path is impossible to you will you go looking for additional income streams.

ANd that is wjy it is a game by losers for losers.

And why the likes of Soros and Tudor Jones are running hedge funds, and NOT ludicrous signal services.

LOL !

Exactly haha.

Only losers who can't compound and need some extra money they are too dumb to take out of markets.

I mean it's only PEANUTS in the first place you can make at selling signals ???

SUCH a joke, lol.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Of course I will apologoze to you if you really didn't invent that story.

What I will not aplogize for is what I am stating factually about too many people trading one signal at one time creating slippage and diluting performance.

But if Tom is really selling signals and said so here you will get my aplogy for stating that you made that up.

And he'll lose all my respect, lol.

Why does selling signals turn a good trader to bad?

Because a good trader doesn't NEED to stoop that low, making like a used car salesmen, having to first attract and then surround themselves with even bigger clowns clueless about trading who honestly believe that buying signals will ever offer them financial freedom...

A good trader can make all the money they need and MORE from trading itself...

Selling signals creates SLIPPAGE that dilutes performance and thus guarantees you are at best limited to non-compoundable mediocrity.

Which is why its a game of losers for losers.

Which is why you don't see Paul Tudor Jones selling signals haha.

What I find touching, and rather pathetic, is the reverence for successful traders. "What kind of great trader would join the ranks of a salesman?' WTF?!

If you find a good signal provider charging money for it, makes sense to buy it, no? To say there are no profitable signals sellers (which is false) is one thing. To say that signals selling is immoral or done by lesser human beings is sycophanitc and shallow.

People kill me.

No it absolutely does not make any sense WHATSOEVER for anybody who is a good trader.

Because AT BEST having hundreds of baby clowns followng the signals of one clown creates SLIPPAGE which dilutes performance lol.

Which is why NOBODY with a real system they can compound would ever dream of selling signals for PEANUTS, OR buying em.

No it absolutely does not make any sense WHATSOEVER for anybody who is a good trader.

Because AT BEST having hundreds of baby clowns followng the signals of one clown creates SLIPPAGE which dilutes performance lol.

Which is why NOBODY with a real system they can compound would ever dream of selling signals for PEANUTS, OR buying em.

Do you make more profit than Ed Downs ?

Do you make more Profit than Linda Bradford Raschke ?

Do they sell signals ?

You still aren't answering mate.

You have too much reverence for trading, BSD.

Benchmarking.

Identifying potential.

Realizing that selling signals means that at BEST you will never howl with the top dogs, and more likely simply churn generation after generation of baby clowns through your incompetent fingers.

That even in a best case scenario such as with Linda you will NEVER compound your way up to hundreds of millions let alone billions.

Only if that path is impossible to you will you go looking for additional income streams.

ANd that is wjy it is a game by losers for losers.

And why the likes of Soros and Tudor Jones are running hedge funds, and NOT ludicrous signal services.

LOL !

Baby, it's not about me, it's about comparable benchmarks everybody is aware of, about what can take you where.

Or are you really SO stupid as to believe that I'll make my financials public here ?

I mean you don't get the most basic stuff about trading, such as that too many clowns following your system will only create slippage and dilute your performance, you invent crap about TD selling signals, but not even you can be stupid enough to believe I'll make my details public ?

Baby, it's not about me, it's about comparable benchmarks everybody is aware of, about what can take you where.

Or are you really SO stupid as to believe that I'll make my financials public here ?

I mean you don't get the most basic stuff about trading, such as that too many clowns following your system will only create slippage and dilute your performance, you invent crap about TD selling signals, but not even you can be stupid enough to believe I'll make my details public ?

Ok mate, keep plum tickling. Anyone can talk big on a trading forum. Fact remains you are not as profitable as the two I mentioned and if I know nothing about trading neither do they because I agree with their principles.

The problem of slippage doesn't seem to bother them. Keep throwing those red herrings.

PS. you said in an earlier post that I was inventing BS that traders at Dante's firm were selling signals. Turns out I was RIGHT you were WRONG.

Still waiting for the retractment of the statement that said I was BS'ing regarding that.:LOL:

The point I keep making is that signal selling creates slippage which dilutes performance, and which is why NO TOP PERFORMER would ever dream of selling em, which is why Linda Raschke isn't even on the Forbes 400 list, and which is why Soros instead earns billions regularly.

And Linda is probably as good as they get, but still not good enough to have ever earned hundreds of millions in the decades she's been doing this, as otherwise she WOULD be on the Forbes 400.

Selling signals creates slippage that dilutes performance.

SIMPLE as that.

Which is why signal selling is a game OF losers FOR losers.

Lol

And again, you made this ludicrous claim:

WHERE DID TOM SAY HERE HE SELLS SIGNALS ?

haha

Ok I know that my asking this question around all you high rep guys is just asking to be chewed up but I have a real question for BSD:
Why does selling signals create slippage?
I don't understand that, and no I don't know much about trading which is why I'm asking.

P.S. I don't subscribe to any nor do I plan to, I just would like to know.

Ok I know that my asking this question around all you high rep guys is just asking to be chewed up but I have a real question for BSD:
I don't understand that, and no I don't know much about trading which is why I'm asking.

Suppose you are trading a futures contract and you can see 30 contracts visible in the order book on the ask (at five levels one tick apart). A buy at market for 30 contracts (eg 30 traders each buying one contract) will move the price up by at least five ticks. 30 contracts might be a typical depth on the DAX for example - sometimes it may be substantially less. So if you were last in, then your price might be five ticks worse than the price when the signal was issued. Of course in the real world things may be significatly worse than that considering the delays in issueing and actioning signals. In other words the more successfull a signal seller - in terms of subscribers - the worse the system might become.

So a scalping strategy for a dishonest signal seller with a lot of followers might be to front run his signals. Quite illegal I would think.

Reactions: BSD

BSD isn't really that bad, Honest ! :)

I'm sure he would help you out without "chewing you up"