Greenspan's T2W Login?

Jack o'Clubs

Experienced member
Interesting interview with Greenspan in today's Telegraph, which contains the lightweight gem 'Greenspan admits he takes bets on currency movements, although he's under no delusions as to the usefulness of his personal insights. "It's not that I don't gamble on occasion. I will take positions because I think it's fun. I don't do it on the basis of hard analytical work because I know...it doesn't work."'

Aside from the nice thought that Greenspan has been posting on the T2W forex thread (under which login I wonder!), he goes on about how the Fed put massive resources into forecasting forex movements, including model inputs that were confidential relating to interventions, and in his words the return on the investment in time, people and money was precisely zero. "We concluded the markets were so efficient that they had built into them all the knowledge...Everything is already priced into the spot price."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/ma.../exclusions/hubpages/greenspan/ccgreen117.xml

Interesting interview with Greenspan in today's Telegraph, which contains the lightweight gem 'Greenspan admits he takes bets on currency movements, although he's under no delusions as to the usefulness of his personal insights. "It's not that I don't gamble on occasion. I will take positions because I think it's fun. I don't do it on the basis of hard analytical work because I know...it doesn't work."'

Aside from the nice thought that Greenspan has been posting on the T2W forex thread (under which login I wonder!), he goes on about how the Fed put massive resources into forecasting forex movements, including model inputs that were confidential relating to interventions, and in his words the return on the investment in time, people and money was precisely zero. "We concluded the markets were so efficient that they had built into them all the knowledge...Everything is already priced into the spot price."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/ma.../exclusions/hubpages/greenspan/ccgreen117.xml

he just needs to work on his money management that's all :LOL:

He obviously hasn't relised he has the greatest edge on the planet.