Great study about the cryptocurrencies and emotions

Thanks, David for sharing the article. I think this article will definitely help those who are new to the world of cryptocurrency.

I think this research may be helpful for both who has already invested in crypto and who is only going to do that. Thanks for the information.

Thank you for the interesting article.
In my opinion Forex and cryptocurrency traders share a lot of the same issues when it comes to dealing with emotions provoked by trading.

This is not surprising. Even experienced traders and investors feel some uncertainty and confusion. Sometimes prices drop or raise for unpredictable reasons, which no one could foresee. The possibility of huge returns due to the volatility is also obvious. Many people are looking for the easiest and fastest way to earn money.

It is true that Forex and crypto market have some similarities, but I see that still crypto needs higher price predictability. As it is still relatively young market, it would take some time to reach maturity. Otherwise, emotions are really the same on both market