Great Depression 2 - Short trade of a Lifetime - preps start now

This is your blog
Stock Market + FX Analysis

You have been bearish since May 2010.
Your entry for May 28, 2010: "yes it looks finished" refering to the bearish rally from the 2008 low. And then on and on for the next 1.5 years about how the top is upon us.

and the best is this...

"The proprietary indicators I use can identify trend changes before they occur"

Mr Deadbroke, I enjoy your posts. You are genuine cluster **** and very entertaining. I want to move to South Cali. and smoke some of your weed.

Hahahahaha, that is not my blog. That belongs to an ElteTrader poster named GrandSuperCycle from EliteTrader :D:D:D

I know this cat well, he's a nice fella but they tore him several AHs at Elite for you see, Elite is T2W's grandaddy and neither can tolerate top/bottom calls. Its taboo. But Elite is far more vocal than T2W, the latter being a hospital compared to the former. Both are a papertrader Haven, this they have in common.

according to this thread.

a market going up is the most bearish thing it can do. no?

He still doesn't get it. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Fellas, pay strict attention to this cat from the House of Rothschild - he is giving YOU a free lesson, albeit an important one in HERD SENTIMENT at TURNS. Just look at his level of CERTAINTY.

When the market turns I will take his posts and put them into a book and publish with title,

"Only HERD-members are certain, individuals deal only in probabilities"

What a place, T2W :)

With Dow in the foreground with me being WRONG since Dec 20 ...... those who would like to take a break and see deadbroke with a massively profitable looooong-term trade that was closed out on June 8, 2011

Now of course many will think that deadbroke has only one profitable trade :LOL::LOL:

I have sooooooooo few and they are so infrequent, some having occurred in the latter century, but I will show you some, starting with DRYS since it is now in the News bigtime .....

watch the dead one at EliteTrader as he baffles and plugs hundreds of Rothschilds

esp. see last post for when the trade was closed.

Forums - Baltic Dry Index down for 8 weeks: should you care ?

With Dow in the foreground with me being WRONG since Dec 20 ...... those who would like to take a break and see deadbroke with a massively profitable looooong-term trade that was closed out on June 8, 2011

Now of course many will think that deadbroke has only one profitable trade :LOL::LOL:

I have sooooooooo few and they are so infrequent, some having occurred in the latter century, but I will show you some, starting with DRYS since it is now in the News bigtime .....

watch the dead one at EliteTrader as he baffles and plugs hundreds of Rothschilds

esp. see last post for when the trade was closed.

Forums - Baltic Dry Index down for 8 weeks: should you care ?

watch esp. Rothschild's double named ptrjon and observe how obvious it is the way he trades - namely, in the direction opposite to the river :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: ditto how EVERY MOTHER at Elite and T2W trade
and then everybody wonders why 97% fail :LOL::LOL:

YA OK

He is a nice fella and he suffers from split personality among other delusions

Hahahahaha, that is not my blog. That belongs to an ElteTrader poster named GrandSuperCycle from EliteTrader :D:D:D

I know this cat well, he's a nice fella but they tore him several AHs at Elite for you see, Elite is T2W's grandaddy and neither can tolerate top/bottom calls. Its taboo. But Elite is far more vocal than T2W, the latter being a hospital compared to the former. Both are a papertrader Haven, this they have in common.

deadbroke, I think it is very clear by now (specially after closing yesterday) that somebody (US government perhaps) is not letting the market going down the way it should. Is being kept on green, for sure artifcially, but that is the way it is and there is nothing we can do.

No, it isn't the US Government (directly) and there is something 'we' can do. I am long stocks because I understand wot is wot...and when it is no longer time to be long I hope I am smart enough to act...

"My dear boy," said old Partridge, in great distress "my
dear boy, if I sold that stock now I'd lose my position; and
then where would I be?"
Elmer Harwood threw up his hands, shook his head and walked
over to me to get sympathy: "Can you beat it?" he asked me in a
stage whisper. "I ask you!"
I didn't say anything. So he went on: "I give him a tip on
Climax Motors. He buys five hundred shares. He's got seven
points' profit and I advise him to get out and buy 'em back on
the reaction that's overdue even now. And what does he say when
I tell him? He says that if he sells he'll lose his job. What do
you know about that?"

"I beg your pardon, Mr. Harwood; I didn't say I'd lose my
job," cut in old Turkey. "I said I'd lose my position. And when
you are as old as I am and you've been through as many booms and
panics as I have, you'll know that to lose your position is
something nobody can afford
; not even John D. Rockefeller. I
hope the stock reacts and that you will be able to repurchase
your line at a substantial concession, sir. But I myself can
only trade in accordance with the experience of many years. I
paid a high price for it and I don't feel like throwing away a
second tuition fee. But I am as much obliged to you as if I had
the money in the bank. It's a bull market, you know." And he
strutted away, leaving Elmer dazed.

-From Reminiscences of a Stock Operator

He still doesn't get it. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Fellas, pay strict attention to this cat from the House of Rothschild - he is giving YOU a free lesson, albeit an important one in HERD SENTIMENT at TURNS. Just look at his level of CERTAINTY.

When the market turns I will take his posts and put them into a book and publish with title,

"Only HERD-members are certain, individuals deal only in probabilities"

What a place, T2W :)

you really are dumb. that post was taking the **** out of you for being completely clueless. the only certainty here is that you are an idiot no the direction of the market.

and you have no idea how i trade. amazing how someone so offside in a market can preach anything.

in case the detective work is still working in my favor ....

the 30-min. wave b down finished as a C down so the current rally is the C up.

If top is taken out again then this anal-ysis is also a dud.

But for simplicity if the 200-pd m.a. on 30-min. is decisively taken out, the northbound move is over it total or for the time b eing as a substantial 30-min. correction ensues.

in case the detective work is still working in my favor ....

the 30-min. wave b down finished as a C down so the current rally is the C up.

If top is taken out again then this anal-ysis is also a dud.

But for simplicity if the 200-pd m.a. on 30-min. is decisively taken out, the northbound move is over it total or for the time b eing as a substantial 30-min. correction ensues.

30-min top taken out so dud it is.

We stick with last para concept from now on.

you really are dumb. that post was taking the **** out of you for being completely clueless. the only certainty here is that you are an idiot no the direction of the market.

and you have no idea how i trade. amazing how someone so offside in a market can preach anything.

more evidence of off-the-charts emotion from an armchair critic. :LOL::LOL:

I have no idea how you trade? Hahahahahaha, I know you DON'T trade.

But I wouldn't get all upset and emotional about it. This is a bulletin board for 2 types of people and it is always the same, same, same.

99% here come to prance and dance. They know doodly but make out they are pros.

The remaining 1% come to learn something or improve their trading so they can have a shot at the pot of gold.

Rothschild's siblings are just as over-the-top enthused ..... :):)

Mom and pop investors...are snapping up homes and condominiums to rent out all over the country...A typical plan? Buy cheap. Collect rents to cover costs. Cash out — one day — when home prices recover.

USAToday, Feb. 15

----------------------------------------------

Bloomberg reports (2/16) that "Consumer confidence in the U.S. increased for a fourth straight week to reach the highest level in a year as more households believe the economy is improving" and that "Builders began work on more houses in January..." Moreover, CNNMoney reports (2/16) that "Buying a home is now more affordable than it has been in the last twenty years." As a result, whiffs of the old mania are back.

-------------------------------------------------

Against this backdrop, deadbroke stands alone and says, "don't be fooled, its a setup for a huge fall"

And for saying this deadbroke will continue to be maligned. You see, the HERD cannot tolerate anyone who is "different" - anyone who questions authority and the way things are. No sir, that is not allowed.

:LOL::LOL:

---------------------------------------------------

My purpose of starting this thread is being fulfilled in spades for it is making me think amidst being wrong and being forced to liquidate to satisfy the HERD that I must be a very stupid man. :):)

Rothschild and the billions of grazers like him would unequivocally state ....

Buying a home is not only smart, one is stupid, very stupid not to. And that is the way almost every American thinks and has continued to think for decades and decades, why, forever.

Not deadbroke. Deadbroke has endured lectures and lectures and tirades and tirades from everyone he knows about how he should invest and invest heavily in houses, condos etc. this has been going on for years and years, the constant nagging and nagging. And all the time deadbroke just rented, moved her moved there and never got attached to any one place.

It was beautiful except for all the nagging and peer pressure that everyone else I noo, owned huge properties.

---------------------------------------------------------

Now they are all dead. Deadbroke lives on and has not lost a cent - except for his losses on Dow Jones NOW. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

While we are at it, deadbroke has another axiom - this one is re: women

They're all a pain in the ass but very necessary. But it is always better to rent, never, never buy.

End result:

deadbroke is free to travel, roam and do as he pleases - no snot-nosed kids to bug him and no women pulling him into court.

Everyone I know is f*cgged on both counts and nailed into coffins with 5 nails not just 4.

And deadbroke is the only one left who, with women, always makes a clean getaway - except on Dow Jones. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

If I'm with someone and they give me some sh*t about leaving me, I just ask, "how soon can you be gone?" .... and they never leave. That's just the way it is.

Its all the same psychology.

And the markets are giving deadbroke the time of his life - but the tuition is expensive - but I'm willing to spend lavishly to learn the mellifluous ropes - in actual practice not sitting in an armchair. :):)

A wealth manager and finance professor recently spoke to that question, (the one I've addressed above on HERD behaviour) and his conclusion may surprise you:

Examining 250 properties around the U.S., and going through close to 40 client files to project the financial impact of owning real estate versus liquidating it...an adjunct professor in personal finance at the University of California at Berkeley, found that, "100 percent of the time it was better to rent, rather than own.

...The reason is simple. While a home is the main repository of wealth for many Americans, it comes with numerous hefty expenses. The carrying costs — what's needed to hold and maintain the asset — range from property taxes and home insurance to emergency repairs and renovations.

Reuters, Feb. 16

Stay SHORT the Dow Jones - aggressively SHORT. .... (Feb 17, 2012)

-------------------------------------

Father, I thought you had forsaken me in bringing me to this desolate place called T2W - heck EliteTrader was bad enough, but did you have to bring me to such a hospital like T2W?

But I get it now. Its not possible to get this level of quality first hand whiff of SENTIMENT by talking to the average person on the street - no Sir, you've got to talk to traders, armchair or other. And such cats are here in spades.

God, do I love it so!!! :LOL::LOL:

the most amusing thing about all of this is that you believe i am the herd and as long as i am bullish you are correct.

new flash, im not bullish.

how deep into the red are you now? where exactly are you going to exit this trade? you have already broken your own "mental stop" like a true amateur. Just gona wait for the margin calls to come flooding in?

Im sure all will be fine when the next 30min trend line brakes and the dow plumits 2,000 points. how many times have you claimed a break of X trend line will start the down trend? you are such a fool its not even funny and the only reason im riding you is because you are about to blow up, nothing to do with my market outlook being different from yours.

the most amusing thing about all of this is that you believe i am the herd and as long as i am bullish you are correct.

new flash, im not bullish.

how deep into the red are you now? where exactly are you going to exit this trade? you have already broken your own "mental stop" like a true amateur. Just gona wait for the margin calls to come flooding in?

Im sure all will be fine when the next 30min trend line brakes and the dow plumits 2,000 points. how many times have you claimed a break of X trend line will start the down trend? you are such a fool its not even funny and the only reason im riding you is because you are about to blow up, nothing to do with my market outlook being different from yours.

By now is pretty clear to me that this trade only exists in his imagination. I even doubt exists in demo trading. I have asked him several times for concrete details on the trade, or how he calculates that this trend break is going to go so deep and is not only a correction. These posts he carefully ingnores.

Honestly I think we are just helping this thread to be up. I bet if we let it die he will come with another mad prediction and an outrageous title to go with it. We should stop wasting time on this and move to read something more productive.

his posts seem to have a religious tone to them, perhaps he see's his being ripped by the dow as a test of his faith by god?