Great Depression 2 - Short trade of a Lifetime - preps start now

mate i practically wrote the book on counter trend and contrarian trading..trust me its what i have done for 5 years. Im giving you **** because i have been where you are now. and once you take the blinkers off you will realise you are ****ed no matter what.

also, Elliot wave is the biggest load of guff ever and thinking you are going to make it big using it shows how dumb you are. (current trade point in case)

yes Elliott wave does exist, but only in hind sight. trying to use it as a predictor of future moves is a fools errand..hence there are no majorly successful Elliott wavers out there. fact.

im not even bullish, i am bearish as well..but that is irrelivant to the fact you well cocked this trade up.

calling a market direction is easy, getting its timing right is not. and you have failed to time this trade correctly. wake up and smell the coffee.

as part of..

he doesnt blindly go all on because omg that looks like an abc-12345-abc-3454-2cc-zz

and tbh ptj isnt that succesfull anymore.

Would you have closed the trade ages ago if you hadn't have told everyone how much money you were going to make? Are you just holding on now in the hope of being right? I'm not having a dig just interested.

Hi Deadbroke,
New to this site so I will have little credibility. I have been in the situation you find yourself though. The difficulty is being able to think rationally when having been in an increasing losing position for some time.
From a completely unbiased perspective ( I am neither long nor short ) it appears to me from today's price action that we are at or approaching an inflection point.
My advice would be to pick a point on the Dow say 13050 and instruct someone you trust to liquidate your position if that is crossed. At the same time pick a reasonable retracement target of 5% say which would equate to 12200 ish and set your limits there.
Then go on holiday, avoid all financial news, and look again in 3 weeks time.
Good luck !
Posted on Thursday 9th Feb 18.43 Dow currently 12910. Nasdaq 2564 and Apple approaching 500$

the 2cc-zz pattern is extremely rare and can only be seen by experts. when this mystical pattern emerges it equals major $$$ 20% of the time.

A bit off topic, but wondering whether there's more sell orders at 498 (apple) than buy stops at 502 seeing as this is the only stock currently holding up the market

Dow Jones and S&P 30-min. reversals in already but NO confirmation from Nasdaq Comp.

Gotta wait for that confirmation - if none then there is no unanimous SHORT signal

Any Apple shorts should be covering here at 502 leaving the Nasdaq free to freefall, Dow might want one more push above 12900 before the pull back, Wednesday looks favorite.

see chart for latest detective work although previous attempts at detection failed.

Predicting a rogue wave is near impossible, catching this particular rogue as he fools all of T2W and the entire investing world that is now 100% bullish, is as is clearly visible in this thread, close to impossible.

But the dead one perseveres

the current clue is the mini-5-wave drop from the recent high as shown by wave 1 down. Then we got an A up, and a 3-wave B down and now a C up to finish up wave 2.

Then starts the tsunami down.

Fingers crossed.

Just another day at LalaLand where it appears that I continue to lose.

But this is planet Earth and this board is LalaLand's grandfather, the home of the HERD - that by definition thinks as ONE and trades the same way, every single one of them - in the face of the glaringly obvious stat, 97% lose consistently.

:):):)

Attachments

• Dow 30-min EDT Dec 23-11.jpg
    Dow 30-min EDT Dec 23-11.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 152
Would you have closed the trade ages ago if you hadn't have told everyone how much money you were going to make? Are you just holding on now in the hope of being right? I'm not having a dig just interested.

No. What's here is what is in reality. No shame, only pain.

But dig this .....

taking on the market is tough enough - but market plus T2W/Elite verus deadbroke and deadbroke is losing and has to take every clown's sh*t - now that is the stuff that makes a TIGER. Tuition costs well spent.

When the dust settles the learning from pain will start to filter as thru' a reverse osmosis system. :)

Dow Jones and S&P 30-min. reversals in already but NO confirmation from Nasdaq Comp.

Gotta wait for that confirmation - if none then there is no unanimous SHORT signal

Reiterating - if the Nasdaq Comp does not give me the signal then there is no signal and the market continues higher with me on the wrong side.

This is your blog
Stock Market + FX Analysis

You have been bearish since May 2010.
Your entry for May 28, 2010: "yes it looks finished" refering to the bearish rally from the 2008 low. And then on and on for the next 1.5 years about how the top is upon us.

and the best is this...

"The proprietary indicators I use can identify trend changes before they occur"

Mr Deadbroke, I enjoy your posts. You are genuine cluster **** and very entertaining. I want to move to South Cali. and smoke some of your weed.

Last edited:
deadbroke, I think it is very clear by now (specially after closing yesterday) that somebody (US government perhaps) is not letting the market going down the way it should. Is being kept on green, for sure artifcially, but that is the way it is and there is nothing we can do.

In any case I don't see any logic in the chart analysis you do, there are only random lines going down which may or may not happen. But there is no substance behind your predictions.

Let's assume you are right in your predictions. Even then, the big crash is not going to happen, at least until November 2012. The amount of liquidity (money printed by CBs is infinite) and the volume in the exchanges is tiny, at decades low. So it takes very little effort by the banks to keep the markets up. They are now joint by the hip with the governments, so consider these two entities only one.

If this trade really exists and is not on paper, I advise you to close it as soon as possible, there is no need to show us something is not going to happen. I hope one day you can prove I am wrong, believe me I will be the first to comeback here to congratulate you. But in the meantime let's stop this thread which is going nowhere.

Good luck.