Grant Shapps MP Internet millionaire

pboyles

Legendary member
I had to laugh at this one. Just reading some of the crap reminded me of the worst sort of trading vendors. I'm sure he has a Nazi box hidden somewhere.

m.guardian.co.uk

I will only purchase it if he has decent testimonials.

Mr. A from London says he made 20k in 19 days. Better buy it quick.

Uncanny, that's exactly the recommendation I was looking for. Done. I don't care what Mr B says, but its probably good anyway.

Apparently it will cost twice as much tomorrow so you'd better get on
It.

Apparently it will cost twice as much tomorrow so you'd better get on
It.

I am slightly concerned though as if he has a lot of them left I immediately think 'noone wants one, obviously', and its not worth buying. Whereas if he only had, say approximately 89 left, that to me is an instant "come and buy me" signal (for reference its not the same signal jungerns loves, though its similar).

I am slightly concerned though as if he has a lot of them left I immediately think 'noone wants one, obviously', and its not worth buying. Whereas if he only had, say approximately 89 left, that to me is an instant "come and buy me" signal (for reference its not the same signal jungerns loves, though its similar).

Next thing you'll be expecting him to reveal the secrets (the ones the pros don't want you to know).

I had to laugh at this one. Just reading some of the crap reminded me of the worst sort of trading vendors. I'm sure he has a Nazi box hidden somewhere.

m.guardian.co.uk

"He (Grant Shapps) must make a full statement on his past and why he found it necessary to use an alias to conduct business."

He is using an alias.
And he has based the company in Pennsylvania, USA but the Pennsylvanian department of state said it had no record of the company.

Looks like a bad case of tax evasion to me.