Grains trading system?

jammixmaster

I'm looking to start trading commodities and am thinking of opening an account with Global Futures. Since Grains have the lowest day margins, at least with that particular broker, (and I don't have tens of thousands to trade with) I might as well start with grains and then move on to bigger game once I've accumlated enough $$. Does anyone know of a good grains trading system/strategy? Thanks in advance :smart:

Nice to meet you! I've got some useful information for you! Hopefully, you can find what you want! Grain in the future! I'm glad to share information with you, and I'm very happy to make friends with you!

At the risk of annoying the mods you could try us:
http://www.tradeonauto.com/blog
Though we look a tad expensive you will have your capital back( up over 36% in a little over 3 weeks) before you know it and the price includes all support 24/7.
Plus we arent salesmen but traders, we post every trade daily so there isnt any BS and coach you through if you need it. Any questions happily answered.
Stu

Are you sure we can gain profit? The wild moves in Future Grain Markets can be tough for both new and experienced traders and investors...I think Tips and Advices about trading Grain will be useful!

Well John, I dont want to kick off a bunch of answers which could upset the mods so in private will be better if you want to ask questions. Actually, I am happy to address them here to be honest as we have nothing to hide except the seetings we use to ensure that our customers make money.
The short answer to your question is that volatility and depth are the friend to the commodities trader that knows what he is doing. Slippage is therefire usually minimal.
We check each potential client's preferred mkt prior to selling the software as we have found some people trading mkts with poor liquidity and depth. That is a high risk strategy in futures trading, and we recommend against it.
As I said, I dont want to upset the applecart here. This forum looks like it has a good mix of experience and new and a bit of spirit and lunacy thrown in. I quite like it.