James Mound’s Weekend Commodities Review for For the Week Ending October 10th, 2010

traderkenny

The Weekend Commodities Review

A Market Review and Opinion Report By Head Analyst James Mound

For the Week Ending October 10th, 2010

During the last two years the gold market has surged an unbelievable $682, just over doubling in price in the shortest period since 1980. The largest two year point move in history has come during a period of heightened economic fears and supported by growing concern for impending inflation risk. Gold has continued to explode to the upside throughout 2010, a rally that is nothing short of phenomenal, where 7 out of the last 9 months gold futures finished the month higher than it initially started. This all happened during a massive 19%+ rally in the U.S. dollar between December 2009 and June 2010.

The news is all bullish gold. Analysts are coming out of the woodwork to promote the merits of buying gold as a ‘no-brainer’ investment play. Physical gold shops and “We Buy Jewelry” stores are sprouting up on nearly every corner. It appears no one is saying gold is going to go down. However, I believe the tides are about turn.

The grain markets are scorching hot right now as new crop data shows supply problems and a potential shortage. Countries are scooping up grains in a panic, reminiscent of 2008’s global grain shortage and export freeze. This presents a unique opportunity in grains that I believe only comes around a few times in a lifetime.

The S&P 500 has nearly doubled from its 2008 lows and is approaching the highs set in April – a high that I believe the S&P will not break. There is a very important technical structure that suggests a market reversal in the S&P is right around the corner, and I will unveil the timeframe, along with my key forecasts for gold and silver’s imminent price collapse and a rare trade opportunity in grains - all in my Q4 Mega Commodities Forecast and Bonus Gold and Silver Report. The price is $199 for both reports, but if you order by Tuesday, October 12th you can get 75% off and pay just $49. Take advantage of this unique offer by going to: http://commodityoffers.com/mega-forecast4.html

Disclaimer: Past performance is not indicative of future results. Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
*Disclaimer: There is risk of loss in all commodities trading. Losses can exceed your account size and/or margin requirements. Commodities trading can be extremely risky and is not for everyone. Some option strategies have unlimited risk. Educate yourself on the risks and rewards of such investing prior to trading. Past Performance is not indicative of future results. Information provided is compiled by sources believed to be reliable. JMTG or its principals assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions as the information may not be complete or events may have been cancelled or rescheduled. Options do not necessarily move in lock step with the underlying futures movement. Any copy, reprint, broadcast or distribution of this report of any kind is prohibited without the express written consent of James Mound Trading Group LLC.