Good video - "how to install any EA on MT4"

Andy4rum

Hey all,

since this thread is for newbies - it maybe useful... I know that such searches are very popular on youtube... and I just want to share video that I like personally.
While holidays Market was totally flat - searched for good videos and possible stratgies... found a video...

I'm sure, most of you know how to install any tool... but anyway, should be helpful for real newbies... Voiced video (sounds just amazing).

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EbZSE6Nh3Ig

PS: hope it helps someone to make first steps...

Hey all,

since this thread is for newbies - it maybe useful... I know that such searches are very popular on youtube... and I just want to share video that I like personally.
While holidays Market was totally flat - searched for good videos and possible stratgies... found a video...

I'm sure, most of you know how to install any tool... but anyway, should be helpful for real newbies... Voiced video (sounds just amazing).

Thanks I think its very helpful video for newbie traders but seasoned guys will find little useful information from it. Most of the videos dedicated to trading which I saw cover very basic topics, unfortunately

hey all,

will upload 2 new videos... summer is quite active time... and hard to find time for trading and forums...
but still read from time to time.

Hey all,

Would be better to share some video where its taught how to code your personal EA? It's great course for those who wants to earn money from coding and probably trading too.

Would be better to share some video where its taught how to code your personal EA? It's great course for those who wants to earn money from coding and probably trading too.

yes, sounds good... but suddenly, it's really long way to start making own tools...

anyway, there are some basic mq codes, where you can simply copy signals and it will work...

great video, thanks... like the idea of simple things... I'm still confused with push notifications... it worked once for me, but couldn't find a way to make it again... hope to see video like this in the future... keep it posted!

I wouldn't recommend to copy signals without understanding of the underlying ideas they employ. Most EA fail at this stage - clear and coherent idea, i.e. what market edge an EA is focused on. That's why you have to learn coding too, at least to read all this stuff.
yes, sounds good... but suddenly, it's really long way to start making own tools...

anyway, there are some basic mq codes, where you can simply copy signals and it will work...

I wouldn't recommend to copy signals without understanding of the underlying ideas they employ. Most EA fail at this stage - clear and coherent idea, i.e. what market edge an EA is focused on. That's why you have to learn coding too, at least to read all this stuff.

yes, simple things is possible. but not too deep. code has more than 1000 lines and you need to be a pro to understand the way it goes. sure, I highly agree with you. but be a pro everywhere is simply impossible

I use to drive a car. and understand main parts and how it works, but if face with problems - I use to go to service... because I don't have enough knowledge to fix it. Anyway, that's my opinion.

maybe it's a good idea... but dunno how many lessons or videos should be... hard to explain such things in short videos