Good forex binary options brokers for US citizen

Tesla.Lee

I am a US citizen looking for forex binary options broker that supports 1 min expiry time which rules out Nadex.

I am looking for easy way to withdraw that is free if not based in the States, and is reputable and dependable.

Thanks in advance...

Happy trading everyone.:p

I found out that there are many scam brokers in forex binary options out there - please be careful (especially the ones that offer bonus money when you sign up - the catch is you got to make much much more before you can withdraw profit!

I am gonna go with Nadex as it is US government regulated, and have good reputation - although not perfect. Some people report having lost money when their computer made a hickup, and they won't refund the lost money, so be careful and don't risk more than you can comfortably lose per trade...

be very careful with those binary options brokers, really many are scammers.
for my part I would not recommend any.

First, investigate well, the truth is that all the comments I have heard are bad.
confirm that you have all the permissions

I do not trade in Binary Option but you can google your desired kist of Binary Options brokers and can start trade with them.

I am a US citizen looking for forex binary options broker that supports 1 min expiry time which rules out Nadex.

I am looking for easy way to withdraw that is free if not based in the States, and is reputable and dependable.

Thanks in advance...

Happy trading everyone.:p
I would recommend dealing with binary options brokers, winning odds are heavily distorted against of you due to different % of payoffs in case of win and loss. Better to try fx brokers where you can set stop loss and take profit yourself, like Hotforex, Tickmill, IB

in my trading career , i have never seen a good binary option trading platform, actually traders and general people always consider this as like scam always , very few recommend this.

i never found at any Fx Binary Option trading platform which can be trusted , its all about scam issue . should avoid