Good charting software for analysis

hypnos_trade

11 0
Hi all

I am currently using MT4 for charting, but I found its functions are very limited, and I would like people in here introduce me a better one (if there is one) which can have these two functions.

1. Import trade history, the software should be able to read a format of file that contains the trade history, and shows on the chart where/when the trade is open and close.
My objective is to look back into my historical trades visually to understand how good/bad that i enter into a trend, so helping myself to set a better rule for the stop loss.

2. Having multi-windows, which shows the same symbol, but in different timeframe, therefore one is the zoom in/out of the other, and when I move across the time, the other one should move accordingly as well, so they are 'sync'.
I am not sure whether MT4 can do it, surely it allows multi-windows, but the time movement is not sync, has to be done manually. My objective is to see a point of time at multi time frame level.

Thank you very much for your sharing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock