Gold (XAU/USD) Technical Outlook by AliForexTalks

AliForexTalks

Gold (XAU/USD) Daily Outlook - January 10, 2022

Gold is trading at the $1,797 level, having bounced off above the $1,788 support level. However, it should be noted that a clear downside break of the $1,788 will be a green signal for the gold bears to aim for $1,776 or $1,761.
Alternatively, the 200-DMA level surrounding $1,801 guards the quote’s immediate upside ahead of a horizontal area established from late October, surrounding $1,815. However, tops marked during July and September will challenge any further advances around $1,834.

Should the gold buyers manage to cross the $1,834 hurdle, $1,850 and November’s peak of $1,877 will gain the market’s attention. Good luck!

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 100
Gold Daily Outlook - January 24, 2021

On Monday, the precious metal gold is trading at the 1,832 level, with a strong bullish bias. It has violated a significant triple top resistance at 1,829, and is heading towards the next target level of 1,850. On the higher side, the XAU/USD may find the next significant resistance at the 1,865 level.
The support continues to hold around the 1,829 level on the lower side, and a breakout here could lead gold towards 1,809.
On the 2-hour chart, the 50 days simple moving average is extending solid support at $1,827. Therefore, the closing of candles above this line supports an uptrend continuation. Consider taking a buy trade over the 1,829 level today. Good luck!
today 24 jan.JPG

Gold could be set for a small time bull run up. I can see there is a nice area of liquidity still untouched around the 1812 levels where i will be looking for it to fall before a good push to the upside with all the news going on and the stuff with Russia could see gold being held as the safe haven for the short term bullish run from here.

Interesting outlook. I think that the US interest rates and Russia situation are going to massively impact gold in the coming months. Could be very bumpy.

Well Gold has tanked big time. Guess Russia is not invading any time soon....

I thought the whole Russian situation would have bolstered Golds price but seemingly things are settling down

I just put a buy on after that big fall.... Looking ripe to go back up on 4hr chart.

Gold Daily Outlook - Jan 31, 2022

On the technical side, the precious metal, gold, is gaining support at 1,786. Currently, it is trading at 1,788, with a bearish bias. Immediate support for the precious metal remains at 1,786, and a breakout below this could open up further room for selling until 1,780 or 1,772.

The resistance remains at 1,793, and a bullish breakout at this level could lead the gold price towards the 1,800 or 1,810 mark. Consider staying bullish if the price is above 1,793, and vice versa. Good luck!
Jan 31.JPG

Oh I'm just waiting on a retest on that 1793 level for bullish reversal still surprised were waiting to get bulls animated

The support definitely held, it took a nice bounce from there. What is the target?

Gold Daily Outlook, February 08, 2022

On Tuesday, gold's technical side remained bullish at $1,822 despite weaker US labour market data. Gold has completed a 50% Fibonacci retracement at $1,818 and has breached to go after the 61.8 percent Fib level. Gold is currently trading at $1,822 per ounce and is trending upwards toward an immediate resistance level of $1,826. The next support level for gold is at 1,811, which is extended by a double bottom level.

On the bullish side, XAU/USD may face resistance at $1,822 per ounce. The uptrend can be extended by 61.8 percent Fib levels all the way to $1,826. Because the MACD is above zero, the chances of a buying trend continue to be favourable. So, if the price crosses above 1,818, consider remaining bullish, and vice versa. Best regards!
feb 08 chart.JPG

BOOM and there it is. Gold goes through the roof again no doubt related to the Russia/Ukraine tensions

Gold Daily Outlook, February 15, 2022

On Tuesday, XAU/USD broke through a downward trendline at $1,850, and now it’s heading towards the next resistance level of 1,876 level. On the daily timeframe, the XAU/USD has formed a “Three White Soldiers” pattern that’s supporting a strong uptrend.

On the further higher side, the breakout of 1,876 level can expose the precious metal towards 1,902 level. On the lower side, the support prevails at 1,865 and 1,852 levels. The break below 1,852 exposes the selling trend until the 1,825 level.

The leading indicators RSI and MACD are supporting a buying trend. Therefore, buy trades can be seen above 1,865 and vice versa. Good luck!
Chart gold 15 - Feb.JPG

Just seen on the news that Putin has given the green light to invade. Was just about to drop shorts until I saw that. Now I’m not so sure…

Gold Daily Outlook, February 21, 2022

Given the deceleration of the correction, the 4-hour chart indicates that the price is poised for a possible break to the downside. A break of $1,890 in the opening sessions could pave the way to the daily chart's 38.2 percent Fibo near $1,880.

In the above live 4-hour chart, the price is close to resistance and unable to close above it. If there are consecutive failures on the upside, the bears will be looking for a test of the prior lows, with $1,890 as a firm target to break. Let's keep an eye on $1,900 as bearish bias dominates below this and vice versa. Good luck!
Chart 21 gold.JPG