Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gold booming heading for 200ma on hourly chart. If breaks above 819 this will continue to sky rocket all the way to $880!

who else was long just then! :cheesy::clap:

Yep :D - $19 (2 trades).

I went in, I came out, I went back in at a lower price (on Sujith's view of heavy recovery) - then Boom!

Congrats all longs. And thanks as ever Sujith! - And Yvij for original call.

Yep :D - $19 (2 trades).

I went in, I came out, I went back in at a lower price (on Sujith's view of heavy recovery) - then Boom!

Congrats all longs. And thanks as ever Sujith! - And Yvij for original call.

was too uppety to go back in should have done it! would have caught 800 - 814!

ah well got a nice profit on the first bounce! :clap:

Thanks buddy....still feel like long way to go.....811-814 is resistance which must need to break to reach towards 830....lets hope for the best

yeap i see a lot of resistant.. but with this kind of NFP and reaction from the market, i think it will go at least to 815/820
just my opinion :)

usually it will retest...
:)
and if it goes past that 819-820, it will fly away and all EW count is in jeopardy :(:(

Yes we need to be sure hourly candle closes firmly above 919 before going long.

Once long our stop would have to be placed around 917.

Market can rally up heavily. Stoploss is below todays low. This is view. Not a call. You know the stoploss . . . Can do accordingly :)

hi guys , enjoyed the view. ? I just bought a laptop .was bit busy in that. .Thats why i couldn't give proper call , instead gave a view n left as i can't watch market after giving call.

Good call yviji :)

Thanks guys,

I hope you all did well. Moved too quickly!

I think we may have seen the bottom of Gold.

Global markets look set to tank and thus people will be rushing to buy gold as the spike today suggested.

Me may be in bull run today or monday.

Im looking to go big on my position once close above 919. Ive been studying chart and you may also get second chance to enter on 2nd hourly candle as this usually retests the 200ma before continuing upwards.

If stop is breached at 917 I would suggest reversing position and going short to cover any intial loss.

hi guys , enjoyed the view. ? I just bought a laptop .was bit busy in that. .Thats why i couldn't give proper call , instead gave a view n left as i can't watch market after giving call.

Good call yviji :)

Yo Suji,

Brilliant you have laptop, that makes life alot easier rather than using mobile to view charts.

I brought 1 too recently as main PC was stolen.