Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
great :) . Congrats mate.

I gave a euro medium term buy call limits on sunday. Check them out :)

yup, it was written on charts alright.Medium term buyer got to buy little by little on this fall.

Why buy little by little, and not a lot in the bottom or near?

With your strategy you need to have a VERY big account in order to have such Stop losses...

Keep on going like that!!! :)

the European Central Bank President saying that Europe is undergoing an "episode of weak activity,'' might have had something to do with it too ;)

:LOL: Yes - rationally but the chart came first! Sujith predicted the fall on Sunday. And this diamond patten (rarely seen) was discussed on onother site, and when seen you can have confidense in a continued fall. The president was just an after thought - he had to go negative on the Euro - becauuse the chart said so :p

Makes you think..

With your strategy you need to have a VERY big account in order to have such Stop losses...

Provided u know where the bottom is....:D

:LOL: Yes - rationally but the chart came first! Sujith predicted the fall on Sunday. And this diamond patten (rarely seen) was discussed on onother site, and when seen you can have confidense in a continued fall. The president was just an after thought - he had to go negative on the Euro - becauuse the chart said so :p

Makes you think..
Trent,

Can you tell me which other site you saw this discussion take place. Thanks.

great :) . Congrats mate.

I gave a euro medium term buy call limits on sunday. Check them out :)

yup, it was written on charts alright.Medium term buyer got to buy little by little on this fall.

sujith stop for euro hit at 1.4299. lucky i sell and not buy because king say me no. also large stops. be careful and try give small signal for mediom term. thanks. please dont take in bad way. just suggestion :). god bless you

Well, almost everything down against the dollar a lot. What's happening? I'd better get a few hours sleep - could be a busy day on the markets today ..

Hi Sujith,

Kindly provide your today's stetergy ? where we r heading to ?
I am still holding long from 832...:(

you have a great mental bro...
keeping long position and seeing 3 spike to south
applaud for you (y)(y)

in my mind, it will broke downside...
let we see what Sujith's opinion... :)
Good luck for your long :)

Mornin' .. Sujith hasn't posted in a while, wonder if connection problems?

We might be, no, perish the thought .. on our own today :-0:(:cry:

no one can give you bottom exactly. Thats why we must buy little by little. If i was sure of bottom , i would have invested everything i got and made huge profit.:)

stop was hit.Yes it turned out to be a bad call.But check out the first target ? What if it's hit. Still i see a potential rally up till my first target in euro , i guess i faulted with my stoploss.

Mornin' .. Sujith hasn't posted in a while, wonder if connection problems?

We might be, no, perish the thought .. on our own today :-0:(:cry:

i am out of state mate :) . Traveling . Will be back on sunday only.

Won't be giving much calls today too.Currently its looking positive.And profit booking can spike it up.'Buy on dip' today.

Can take yvij's call. Stoploss is good.

Makes you think..

Sorry for my ignorance, nut what diamond pattern is that? Where do you see it? in which time frame?

Could you be so kind and attach a chart?

Thank you!

The prices seems to be caught between buying season/safe haven positive movement and fund sell offs...making it quite volatile.

Okay Master, I suppose chela's must be left to sink or swim
on thier own to recognise the qualities of the master.

You'll come back sunday to find us all broke! :cheesy:

Have a good trip matey :)