Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1>> our sell call met entry 1st n done tgt ..!!! profit of 101 pips..!! 2>>our buy triggered... exit here at 30 pips profit..!!

call was given on april 22nd>> "keep a buy in usd/cad at 12331 stoploss 12263 tgt 12450 and keep a sell in usd/cad at 12450 stoploss 12510 tgt 12349 keep both trades as pending . "

Home sales fall, jobless claims rise, and gold spot jumps to hit it's head on $900.
Major US indices now in the negative.

But, you guys follow this stuff too, so I am not typing anything surprising ;o)

Long gold.

We shall see...

Happy trading,
AC

More or less inverse of general market

edit

Closed with bearish engulfing on raised volume - place stop for break-even from 26.x entry. I still think gap at 94 will be filled but risk is to downside for now. DRYS is running counter to SRS. DRYS looks like it might make a c wave down to close a gap at 5.x so SRS may rise during this move.

have you checked out FAZ's chart? interesting and volatile.

DIREXION SHARES ETF TRUST (FAZ)

SRS (Yawn) :sleep:

Attachments

• SRS Again.png
    SRS Again.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 185
have you checked out FAZ's chart? interesting and volatile.
Oh, yeah... FAZ, FAS to day/swing trade the financials... and DXO for oil.

8-12% daily swings not uncommon for FAS/FAZ in last couple of weeks.

Happy trading,
AC

Gold spot in a steep up-trend (within overall down-channel) since April 19... having challenged $913 this morning.
Again, gold needs to push up through $920 to break-out of the overall down-channel started Feb 23.
(as many charts already posted on in this thread reveal ;))

Gold-related equities are up out of the gate this morning in US markets.

US durable goods falls... and $USD currently down (-0.75) this morning and down overall for the past 4 days.

And... 2pm EDT the "programming code" for the Bank Stress Test is revealed... although, per Reuters the specific data on specific banks will not be released until Monday, May 4.

We shall see...

Happy trading,
AC

Gold spot in a steep up-trend (within overall down-channel) since April 19... having challenged $913 this morning.
Again, gold needs to push up through $920 to break-out of the overall down-channel started Feb 23.
(as many charts already posted on in this thread reveal ;))

Gold-related equities are up out of the gate this morning in US markets.

US durable goods falls... and $USD currently down (-0.75) this morning and down overall for the past 4 days.

And... 2pm EDT the "programming code" for the Bank Stress Test is revealed... although, per Reuters the specific data on specific banks will not be released until Monday, May 4.

We shall see...

Happy trading,
AC

920 looks like a done deal.

we will break 1000 on the next run. things are heating up.

our fridays eur/usd sell call met tgt . call was "sell eur/usd at 13260 (now only sell) stoploss 13305 tgt 13156" :d !!

in last one month only 2 positional calls met stoploss :)

Mining stocks or physical gold? Or both? “I don’t think of physical gold so much as ‘an investment’ per se – but rather think of it as a ‘foundation’ on which to build an investment portfolio.” On the other hand, mining stocks “I do see as investments, with multiple reasons why holding them is a higher risk proposition than holding physical gold. However, with higher risk ought to come higher return.”

Market Data and Economic Research

Mining stocks or physical gold? Or both? “I don’t think of physical gold so much as ‘an investment’ per se – but rather think of it as a ‘foundation’ on which to build an investment portfolio.” On the other hand, mining stocks “I do see as investments, with multiple reasons why holding them is a higher risk proposition than holding physical gold. However, with higher risk ought to come higher return.”

Market Data and Economic Research

Mining stocks are going through terrible time right now. Now isn't right time to invest. Gold is correcting and we will see this when it fails to climb over 930 its seems to be going to $8** first before can continue its journey. Buying commodities right at the top has a poor risk to reward ratio over the longer term. The banks also are probably leasing gold from the federal reserve and shorting. Gold bulls are aware of this and gold can go down. In 1980 similiar story everyone saying Gold go back up exeptional times etc it didn't check the charts.

Gold is correcting and we will see this when it fails to climb over 930 its seems to be going to $8** first before can continue its journey.
Agree.

The local low for gold spot was $864.60 at 17 Apr and the local high was $916.15 on 26 Apr.
The .5 retrace is $890 and the .618 retrace is $884.
Gold seems to have hit support this morning off the .618 retrace and in a thin up-channel since 0830 (EDT).

Gold also seems to have fallen back into the slightly-larger down-trend that started with the 23 Mar high... as some charts already posted to this thread are beginning to reveal... ;)

We shall see...

Happy trading,
AC

Even with China doubling its reserve, “China’s reported gold holding is worth approximately U.S.$34 billion, a paltry sum by comparison, representing only approximately 1.7% of its reported U.S.$ holdings.” Conclusion: “I suspect we will see China’s physical gold holding increase significantly in coming months.”

For Market Data and Economic Research

Nice currency performance table Sujith :clap:

Gold overview in very simple terms

Attachments

• April 30 Gold.png
    April 30 Gold.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 432