Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HUI :whistling

I copied the move from bottom to top but waves are assigned different to make a shorter III just like we had a shorter 3 and 5 of lower degree. However off 226 I expect another wave up to complete 1 by end April - target not set yet

Attachments

• HUI Feb 15.png
    HUI Feb 15.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 402
I held my position in silver since last autumn...resisted the panic sell at $9! but now reeping the benefits. Pity we aren't seeing it up around 16-18$....time will tell.

Feb 17 charts - a tricky day

Attachments

• Slide1.PNG
    Slide1.PNG
    81.7 KB · Views: 194
  • Slide2.PNG
    Slide2.PNG
    17.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Slide3.PNG
    Slide3.PNG
    53.4 KB · Views: 2,242
  • Slide4.PNG
    Slide4.PNG
    79.2 KB · Views: 3,183
you have some cool analysis Rodin...keep up the good work because I'm learning .....

and yes , Wher art thou Sujith?

thanks guys for keeping me in memories :p.

i had to do my final year project submission and was damn busy with coding,networking things. its all over and all were impressed with our innovative concept. sure to get above 90 % :D..!!! thts one part done with commitment. now time to rock the market :cool:

i had to do my final year project submission and was damn busy with coding,networking things. its all over and all were impressed with our innovative concept. sure to get above 90 % :D..!!! thts one part done with commitment. now time to rock the market :cool:

welcome back my friend................!!

WELLCOME BACK ,
:smart: