Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello,

wouldnt it be safer to short on retraction? but thats me because i like to hold position for a few days if trending well. Still have alot of positions from 58-9 waiting for around 45 and going to short following any decent retraction.

Anyways,
Im worried about my shorts from 748 -750 but i have good stop at around 753 and i dont see gold breaking 770 unless some major news comes out.

Whats everyones thoughts on gold atm? its showing a lot of strength even though markets r down along with crude n euro (gold n euro were moving very similar for a couple days too) following the falter for the auto bailout.

Well gold looks really bullish considering how little it went down when crude, euro, and the market tumbled. Not a great time to jump in bull though so ill wait for it to break 770. Or would it need to break something higher to be a new bull trend?

anyways,
Keep heads up for the dollar crash and gold + all commodities downed by usd change into bull in the near futures. If u see any warning signs of the change please give a shout out.

my.php

even my account growth got support and resistance..hopefully tonite i can break 4849 region successfully

Last edited:
this calls quoted by nasder, most wellknow accuracy in Kitco:
---------------

Originally Posted by Nasder
thks for interesting, hereunder is tonight commentary:

Equity slumped with DJIA dropped to a 5 year low with 444.99 points lower. There’s no auto-industry rescue plan till next meet of US House of 8th Dec. U$ have soared in response to the liquidation and repatriation. Market participants are also watching Fed as their extents of FOMC meeting in Dec to 2 days instead of 1.

Gold seems more fluctuate trading on Friday as there are no economic releases on the US. Range trade till on 700 – 770 as last few weeks, with risk of any breakout which ends shall make a new direction.

Supports/ Resistances : as chart

Recommend:
Buy spot gold: 738-740
SL: 732
Target: 755 and 759

https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=11118&page=2148