Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
go and prepare for tomorrow why are you playing with your this toy?:D yaa sure man tomorrow would be good enough. I feel fifth wave is nearly over in copper and may go for 38% retracment before final down in december.

dollar may rebound 5 points.

copper the last low was "1st shoulder"

now head is coming...i recon 1.2000 will show up. i will give charts 2mrw. :)

i am not good at elliote wave :(

Risky sell us light crude dec , at 58.8-59.8$ stoploss 62.9 $. Target 55-52 $.

My first medium term crude call. May or may not do.

QUOTE=activecommodity;563542]Gold clickd 2nd tgt[/QUOTE]

again, very nice call! :smart:

Wow, what a nice call! for both of you, Sujith and arafat
The stress from exam cause nothing to you.

Hi Sujith,
How do you see the POG in MT ?
A fall to 660 is expected and even 550 is frequently suggested. As a MT-LT trader I would fancy your opinion on these and the time frame... I know it is to some extend forunetelling but it will also give us something to look back at after a few months..:innocent:

Hi Sujith,
How do you see the POG in MT ?
A fall to 660 is expected and even 550 is frequently suggested. As a MT-LT trader I would fancy your opinion on these and the time frame... I know it is to some extend forunetelling but it will also give us something to look back at after a few months..:innocent:

if 660 is coming then,it will be pretty clear after this weeks close.Yes,i do think its a possible range.550 is a rare chance.But if it is coming , then we have finished entire bears and we won't come back to 550 $ again.

The matter why 660 $ can come but 550 is a remote possibility depends upon crude's behaviour.If crude melts , it can take gold down.But for 550 to come , both gold n crude has to drill hole into those rock hard support.Silver can fall a lot. 8 $ can come.

this is probably a dumb question but i'm curious as to how you guys identify your price targets? i realize they are not arbitrary.

Gold Long Term Chart

Here U Go Guys...

Attachments

• nov-13.GIF
    nov-13.GIF
    42.4 KB · Views: 161
buy aud/usd at 6410(minute) stoploss 6395-tgt 6425 add more at 6425 (stoploss 6401) tgt 6440-6480-6503-6554

its 6402 now