Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DAX pictures

edit

I was anticipating ABC pattern with A ending on big HnS neckline (abc), then B right shoulder then C to target

5 waves down it looks like now so either 5-3-5 zigzag or (shock horror) a 5 wave decline to lower lows (not my preferred count right now but it is possible)

Attachments

• dax hns.png
    dax hns.png
    198.1 KB · Views: 117
  • dax tgt.png
    dax tgt.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
DAX pictures

edit

I was anticipating ABC pattern with A ending on big HnS neckline (abc), then B right shoulder then C to target

5 waves down it looks like now so either 5-3-5 zigzag or (shock horror) a 5 wave decline to lower lows (not my preferred count right now but it is possible)

rodin...

above what price you think silver will be in bull run and super bull run...
Pls can you provide us with charts... short term as well long term...
thanks in advance

out for 2$ loss. something is going to happen soon. better to stay out. looking to short on the way down..

rodin...

above what price you think silver will be in bull run and super bull run...
Pls can you provide us with charts... short term as well long term...
thanks in advance

short to medium term silver

Attachments

• silver nov 6.png
    silver nov 6.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 141
The following was the PM between me and rodin.It was on last saturday , when pog was 725 $

sujithsstorock>>
"do u really think along with me that gold will plunge deep ?

my line chart tells me another story. it says me ... if 752 is cut..we shoot back up to 840 mark.

silver has tested 10.3 $ resistance once.it did break it but it was a fake one. this time around it might whipeoff??? the move will be big but are u sure its down?i would like to knw ur opinion.

i see sentiments are fully bearish TA is bearish. when 9 out of 10 are bearish...i really doubt it. n thats the situation for me. TA is 80 % screeming to sell with a stoploss 742 $ but...all are bearish. who will buy?

regards

sujith"

RODIN>>
"I see bullish and bearish right now. Most interesting is DAX chart I posted 4 U. I went into w/end pretty flat decided to work on charts and look to positioning when futures open

I am interested U R starting to get a bull feeling coz already I have posted on bull scenario developing. Like i say i think (almost sure) all EW (every one lol) are wrong and we are in big wave 4 not 2. In FACT there is a gr8 case to be made for this

Wave 2 can retrace nearly all of 1. That is why they look 4 big ultim8 fall

but....

Long term silver low was early-mid-90's then spike in 1997 (i think) then back down to NEARLY 1. Gold 1999 spike up then back down to NEARLY 1. Now if that was 1 and 2 we cannot plunge - it is impossible Bcos silver cannot go below 7.90 in wave 4 since 1 and 4 cannot cross (unless special situation). You saw my LT oil and USD/Eur charts

King and Mahendra predicting big $ rally

I see 80 as over-stretched resistance

Mahendra and King good and if $ goes up gold goes down

anyway I will work some more tonight see what else I can see"

rodin>>
https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=27143

ignored thread on Kitco :whistling

https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=26749

forgotten thread... my big picture is covered in above thread. If we break down it is wrong"

its a learning curve thanks.

b coz I gave the call I had 2 give the warning at 5006. Actually I sold 5033 expecting a bounce about 5010 - did not give sell call then as was seen as VST trade. Collapse is slightly surprising with so little correction not even 38% though overall trend was down. Maybe should have given raised stop to 'neckline' level though this was implicit in warning

Place order short DAX 4969 stop 4974. Place orders with wider (more sensible) windows around this according 2 taste :cheesy:

4967 hit that might be it

edit

sliver of a gap 4975 may need filled 1 min chart

4969 hit I choose a stop about 20 up - not giving TPTB the exact number

edit

original stop woz better ... it was all or nothing from 4970...

Last edited:
b coz I gave the call I had 2 give the warning at 5006. Actually I sold 5033 expecting a bounce about 5010 - did not give sell call then as was seen as VST trade. Collapse is slightly surprising with so little correction not even 38% though overall trend was down. Maybe should have given raised stop to 'neckline' level though this was implicit in warning

thanks for that.think i gave it too much to come back,appreciate your time.
see what the mkt thinks later