Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my wish man!! why does it bother if i give stops or not. Your not the owner of the website. Learn to respect others posts.

I would not want to start the crap again...because i am the one getting banned and not you because some people think your great. (n)(n)

I do not want to be mean but i do not like seeing non sense because of so many tgts.

I already told u in my reply to ur post. please mannage ur feelings. and just go on with ur posts. don't try anything now and maintain a good atmosphere. If anyone listens to u okay, if not don't scratch the mat agian, and don't poke ur nose into others. u vr banned it means u vr wrong not some people, most of the ppl r angry by ur attitude, that wasn't of a gentelman. we respect ur feelings but still cover ur frustration and be happy. Again maintain the good atmosphere here.

Attachments

• Gold Big picture.png
    Gold Big picture.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 131
DAX rolling rangebound 5078 and 5099 since open, off overnight highs with VST -ve divergence. I think FTSE open in 12 mins will provoke a break and thinking down here. Silver in VST rising wedge with -ve divergence

market started up now may go down bigger then up bigger still as per weekend prognosis

Dec silver target around 960 for me to close a 10% hedge (I am keeping a 5% hedge always now in case COMEX defaults then at least I get stake back!) Xtra 10% hedge has tight stop 1015

edit DAX moving up out of range pre FTSE open I am thinking spike up then down

Flat DAX - scapled a couple trades during range

DAX rolling place sell order now at 5118 stop up to you I am 5128 so 10 risked

remove order in 10 minutes

edit

FTSE spike took us to 5113 - I entered a short manually at 5009 stop 5020

edit

close order for 5118 now. If U missed the top will try to pick good entry on way down

today I am travelling much so will be online intermittently

Last edited:
took 20 pts wat now

Trailed stop down was taken out 5090 so looking again - unexpected strong bounce

edit

5095 would be better stop

edit

A big fall is possible - i am looking for 50% retrace of rally B4 we go any higher

Rodin,

Based on yr LT gold charts, breaking below 640 will invalidate yr count. I am making the assumption based on yr charts that we can have that much allowance as to go down as far as 640.. before buyers line up and propel it back up. So you predict that pog cannot go below 640.. and i predict it will be a quick move down before recovering as the shorters will not want to be caught at a loss by staying at such ridiculous level for long; now that investors are beginning to act on physical deliveries. Yr thoughts Rodin :)

DAX curling up again. IHere is what I think likely to happen later this morning - a break of blue wedge

stop now 5072

edit 5082 mean

Attachments

• DAX monday.png
    DAX monday.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 124
Trailed stop down was taken out 5090 so looking again - unexpected strong bounce

edit

5095 would be better stop

edit

A big fall is possible - i am looking for 50% retrace of rally B4 we go any higher

am following.how far down will we go