Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its okay mate... its just that , u should have shorted at 706 $. no probs. if holding still now..then hold. n exit on the coming fall.
Hi Sujith,
I was waiting for the bank name to transfer donation. What should be the position in gold at the moment. I have just joined.

Hi Sujith,
I was waiting for the bank name to transfer donation. What should be the position in gold at the moment. I have just joined.

well can risk 4 $ n sell . stoploss 725 $ ..now 721 $ . this is just for u.

ps...dont trade to others. not suggested as a professional trade.

bank details i will display soon :)

FTSE keeps morphing now looks like it is correcting the 5-wave down move this morning in which case there will be another big leg down once retracement. Still flat here

edit

FTSE rolling can see 3780 area before turn down

those who need tokeep on refreshing this page

download opera browser>> open this site>> right click>>thr choose "reload every" option...choose the interval which u want the browser to reload ..! no need to keep on refreshing. :)

oops...went past stoploss. sorry bro :( .

did i show "over-confidence" ? :mad: . sorry

Dont' worry boss, I am not in that hurry to earn money. we'll see it next time (NY)
I would have also done the same what u told without asking U.
Now I think the down trend should start.

Auto-Refresh

those who need tokeep on refreshing this page

download opera browser>> open this site>> right click>>thr choose "reload every" option...choose the interval which u want the browser to reload ..! no need to keep on refreshing. :)

If you are using Internet explorer you can download an excellent add-on IE7Pro - The Ultimate Add-On for Internet Explorer that will do the auto-refresh and much more.