Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sujith..should stay flat still? or u can see long positions here?

Damn these large spreads, I had a short that was stopped out as soon as the order was executed because the spread was so high (it was a tight SL but the trade would have been positive and would have otherwise never been touched). Had I realized the spread was as large as it was I would have adjusted my SL but oh well, thats what happens when you mix drinking and trading...lol

silver is not a buy yet...!!!!! last 2 weeks people are trying to "catch the bottom " in silver. did anyone get it? ...only we are the smart ones to have stayed away :)

Damn these large spreads, I had a short that was stopped out as soon as the order was executed because the spread was so high (it was a tight SL but the trade would have been positive and would have otherwise never been touched). Had I realized the spread was as large as it was I would have adjusted my SL but oh well, thats what happens when you mix drinking and trading...lol

lesson for others ..! ;)

Ftse C U L8r

Attachments

• ftse 3.jpg
    ftse 3.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 141
  • ftse 3 2.jpg
    ftse 3 2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 140
Gold daily kisses broken resistance level. Not a good sign for bulls. Looks like we may go down until FTSE hits 3300 unless rush to cash becomes rush to metal